Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Pauly's Technical Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Firearms / Shooting Laws...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2023 at 4:28pm
Yep you are right there.

The guy who came with me when I shot my deer with my crossbow. He is a long range competitive shooter and has been behind alot of the shooters protests when the current government changed laws after Chch shootings. He told me that there is a scary amount of legislation going to come in if we don't stand up for the sport. And goodness knows if we will be able to shoot any airgun in the future without FAL's etc....
Myson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2023 at 3:55pm
Hi All,

I'm starting to hear some scarey things about the new NZ laws coming in.... stupid stuff like you can't shoot on your own property anymore? WTF? Angry

It's probably wrong but after a little bit of research, I think it would be smart to vote ACT in October - here's why?:

Voting ACT will save our Shooting Sport and will prevent it being severely constrained…

Thank God for Nicole McKee: https://www.act.org.nz/nicole-mckee

Please do spread the word…. Thanks.   14 October 2023 is our chance to save our sport!

PS: Does anyone know if "Sports" are listed in our Human Rights legislation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq7jVyBfFqE
Air Arms S510 US .22
Air Arms S410 .22
Weihrauch HW97KT .177
Weihrauch HW95 .177
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic