Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Currently on trade me…

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2023 at 8:23pm
😂😂😂
At 10m, it shouldn’t be too difficult for a rifle to be accurate.
(Note I said rifle, not shooter)
That one looks like a side lever of some sort, so u never know 🤔
For $75 bucks, it’s worth buying it just to see if it can hold any sort of a group at 10m…
And if it’s an Olympic competition rifle(even from the 70’s) it should stack pellets, all be it at 5fpe 😳
Walk quietly, but carry a big stick.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2023 at 8:25pm
https://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2019/12/gamo-126-single-stroke-pneumatic-10-meter-target-rifle-part-1/
Just reading a review on them now
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2023 at 10:26am
Saw that, J-S will be able to give you all the ins and outs on them
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2023 at 11:04pm
It'd be nice to shoot I bet. Crack out the bell target in the hallway.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2023 at 11:10pm
They were Spanish made and did a calab with daisy on it. 3 models. Wonder who made barrel
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2023 at 10:16am
Ive had one or two match rifles and the king of the spring match rifles really is the Feinwerkbau 300s. Its a highly engineered weapon that uses a simple spring piston with tioght tolerances and a metal piston ring to seal, on a recoil dampening sledge. The Gamo is single stroke pneumatic so more critical sealing parts etc.

The Gamo is a good rifle, with a match grade trigger (not a Feinwerkbau crisp as glass breaking trigger, but still very capable). They were not around long, and had to compete with some stiff competition. They probably simply couldnt break into the market so became unviable - so many parts and the labour to assemble this type of gun must have been huge.
With that comes scarecity of parts, if the rifle breaks a part you are unlikely to replace it without considerable cost and effort to source. And from memory there was a part that was known to fail.
Goodfor collectors but I wouldnt suggest it to be a high use weapon.

Also, I have seen that seller a bit, the start price isnt the reserve so at the moment it sounds cheap but last time it was listed it got just over $500 and reserve wasnt met...
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2023 at 10:20am
You have any idea if then trigger would transfer to more modern gamo.?
Shame they never took off. Might have encouraged gamo to make more high end guns.
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2023 at 10:36am
I suppose any trigger can be transferred to any gun with the right engineering modifications...
Id suggest no though.. with SSP rifles the sear is only holding the spring tention of a valve striker / hammer, where modern gamo needs to hold the entire force of the piston and the ultramegamaxxim spring or gas ram.
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
jwabfrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jwabfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2023 at 10:44am
Ultramegamaximwhisperfusion1600fps
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2023 at 11:16am
.22 slug mould for making your own has come up on trade me for any of you PCP shooters out there
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic