FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fav air gun and moment 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ralph View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ralph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 4:31pm
Happy New year Everyone. Have been to busy to join in the discussions, am packing up house for the move north to Orewa at the end of the month.

Still my favourite Airgun is the Sig ASP20.
This rabbit was taken at 68m back in February this year, measured with the rangefinder. Used a strainer post as a rest and got the head shot. Cometa 10,34 grain. Still using these pellets.

Back to the packing
Sig Sauer ASP20 .177

Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 10:05am
Sadly I sold it to buy an EV2, which wasn't bad, just more target focused.
Myson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 10:02am
Hi Paul,

Yeah, that's me - getting younger every day!!!!Smile

What a lovely rifle the HFT500 is! I bet you enjoyed shooting that, young man?!

There's some great topics on the forum at the moment - very interesting eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq7jVyBfFqE
Air Arms S510 US .22
Air Arms S410 .22
Weihrauch HW97KT .177
Weihrauch HW95 .177
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 8:46am
I just clicked on the link in your footer Dave. I saw that video when it first came out, but only just put 2 and 2 together.
Good stuff. I used to have an HFT500 in the sporter stock. I love the look of that stock. Great stuff!
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 10:44pm
Lucky? If you pulled off a snap shot on such a sneaky, lopped run, low to the ground, narrow critter in the couple of seconds it stopped, that's skill, good shooting, a good eye what ever you want to call it, but not luck.
Myson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 9:57am
Thanks Kruza.

I think I got lucky on that one!!!
Air Arms S510 US .22
Air Arms S410 .22
Weihrauch HW97KT .177
Weihrauch HW95 .177
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 9:56am
yes. I'd be totally stoked with that. Not only as it's an hidious native killer but as you say they are the hardest thing ever to stalk, get a bead on, and can dissappear into nothing.
Hat off to you, nice shooting
Myson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 9:52am
Favourite moment has to be the Stoat shot!

Super happy with that! Big smile

Happy New Year guys.....!
Air Arms S510 US .22
Air Arms S410 .22
Weihrauch HW97KT .177
Weihrauch HW95 .177
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 9:44am
That's a sweet looking pistol mercs.
Interested in the multi shot breech got a link? (might temp me into a CO2)

You have an bond with CR600 billbob.
Seems to have served you well, and mods you've done to it only seemed to improve it. Still think be awsome steam punk gun with more brass and couple of industrial looking no purpose cogs thrown on it

Glad you like your rabbiting gun pauly5, cause I sure like watching the videos of you shooting with it.
Watched latest yesterday envious.

Was expecting a few gamo,bsa and other large volume guns to pop up on this thread. There's a lot of ppl who have great results with them, and swear by them.
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2022 at 10:57pm
I came close to getting one of those breeches too Mercs. Very nice setup there. The Crosmans are certainly popular.
My fav gun is my rabbit pcp. It gives me great joy to shoot, and I just love the way I can depend on it. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic