Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fav air gun and moment 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fav air gun and moment 2022
    Posted: 31 Dec 2022 at 7:38am
So as the year winds to an end, what has been your favorite airgun this year?
Favorite moments with any air gun this year.

So my favorite gun has been the 1322.
Yep not the tx or sig. It is light, accurate to 20m, easy modification small enough to not be issue carrying around.
Gets used daily and has the highest kill rate of any of my guns, being it only pest birds. But its doing an awsome job. I use it daily.
Favorite moment was how well the pic of the hare I shot with tx200 at 55m came out.( pic in you got to be out there to see) Was a beautiful evening and perfect lighting. Closely followed by the 5 mynas with 1322 in two days after months of never getting near them.
Hope you all had a great Xmas and have a great new year.

mercs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2022 at 5:58pm
Rule 1 was no new rifles this year. (gun safes are full)
Rule 2 have fun with what I already had on hand.

I struggle to steady when shooting from a standing position.
Plan was for a lightweight and short combo which I could hold in close to the body.

Project
Carbine - Crosman 2250B
Power - CO2
Breech - Exclusive Multi-Shot
Trigger - Sear cleaned up and new spring
Scope Tasco 4x32 AO
Performance - 7.02 ft/lb
Pellet - Sig Air Venom 0.94g
Accuracy - very good out to 25 yards. (tack driver)

Absolute pleasure to shoot and good enough to take along to club target competitions.

cheers

Edited by mercs - 31 Dec 2022 at 6:43pm
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2022 at 10:17pm
Oooooooooooooo that multi shot breech mmmmm

Is that from veitnam? I was looking at getting one from a guy there who made them, he sells on ebay?

Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2022 at 10:20pm
My favorite is still my cr600w got it out for a couple of plinks yesterday. I need to finished my 2250b build too plus a couple of other projects
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2022 at 10:57pm
I came close to getting one of those breeches too Mercs. Very nice setup there. The Crosmans are certainly popular.
My fav gun is my rabbit pcp. It gives me great joy to shoot, and I just love the way I can depend on it. 
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 9:44am
That's a sweet looking pistol mercs.
Interested in the multi shot breech got a link? (might temp me into a CO2)

You have an bond with CR600 billbob.
Seems to have served you well, and mods you've done to it only seemed to improve it. Still think be awsome steam punk gun with more brass and couple of industrial looking no purpose cogs thrown on it

Glad you like your rabbiting gun pauly5, cause I sure like watching the videos of you shooting with it.
Watched latest yesterday envious.

Was expecting a few gamo,bsa and other large volume guns to pop up on this thread. There's a lot of ppl who have great results with them, and swear by them.
Myson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 9:52am
Favourite moment has to be the Stoat shot!

Super happy with that! Big smile

Happy New Year guys.....!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq7jVyBfFqE
Air Arms S510 US .22
Air Arms S410 .22
Weihrauch HW97KT .177
Weihrauch HW95 .177
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 9:56am
yes. I'd be totally stoked with that. Not only as it's an hidious native killer but as you say they are the hardest thing ever to stalk, get a bead on, and can dissappear into nothing.
Hat off to you, nice shooting
Myson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 9:57am
Thanks Kruza.

I think I got lucky on that one!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq7jVyBfFqE
Air Arms S510 US .22
Air Arms S410 .22
Weihrauch HW97KT .177
Weihrauch HW95 .177
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 10:44pm
Lucky? If you pulled off a snap shot on such a sneaky, lopped run, low to the ground, narrow critter in the couple of seconds it stopped, that's skill, good shooting, a good eye what ever you want to call it, but not luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic