Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

crossman 1322 and upgrades as they happen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elliot87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 7:15pm
What is this seller on about? "This Might Be Your Last Chance To Own A Brand New Air Pistol On The New Zealand Market, grab one when you can."
Young's are selling them new I believe for $100 less than this guy.

There's also a 2250 stock for sale on trademe if anyone is in need of one. I thionk it is around $50.
Pom that wants to be a kiwi
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 10:49pm
Yeah I pulled a 13xx seller up trademe, asked in the questions what mods he had done as it nearly 300 dollars more expensive than buying one.
Was not on site a hour later.
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 10:53pm
It's because pistol type are apparently not imported into nz anymore.

But yes the 2250 as a carbine is still imported. New ones keep coming up so maybe the 1322 is still available too?
Elliot87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elliot87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 11:21pm
I assumed it was just an issue with pcp pistools not being imported. Youngs airguns lists them for sale and when I asked the price it was around $280 I think.
Pom that wants to be a kiwi
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2023 at 8:28am
It's not illegal to import an air pistol, spring or pcp, but if it looks like a proper pistol you will need a pretty good reason for them to approve it. 
I believe the 13xx and 22xx guns look different enough that the restriction has eased slightly. Before that, the price for one on trademe was high.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic