Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

crossman 1322 and upgrades as they happen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 2:24pm
I tried to mention you in but don't think it worked on who was selling suppressor adapter for these guns
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 2:25pm
I use a stealth .17hmr/.22 suppressor on my cr600w which works a treat and low cost
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 2:26pm
You need a FAL to buy suppressors so make sure you tell the gun shop it's for an airgun
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 3:01pm
i didnt know you needed firearms lic to buy suppressors as never been asked for lic,sounds like bit more the total bs in new laws that dont make sense.
 cheers mike
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 3:11pm
Yes its a lot of BS. it might have been the local one i brought the stealth one from. they tried to tell me you cant put them on airgun so i had to tell them they have no idea what they are on about so i showed them a photo of my cr600w build and they nearly fell over. they have been awesome ever since 
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 1:16pm
breech arrived. Pulled apart to polish trigger and install.
Then this... new one on order. Didn't even put any pressure on it. sigh
back to trigger and cylinder polishing for now.
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 1:47pm
Looks like the standard one from the plastic breech - these are not threaded they are peened over i believe. Stainless upgrade from youngs in order, or upgrade from overseas - extended or hollow probe.
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 2:54pm
Oh bugger

J-S what's your preference on probes extended or hollow? Needing to do either on my build at sometime.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 6:54pm
one should be here next week.
Still got trigger/sear polished, and ripped the bullet out of. 22lr, emptyed power, put in gun fired primer, so case wouldn't streach. polished and used for spring giude and flat face for sear to sit on. perfect fit. Do need to get spacers for both trigger and sear, rediculous amount of side movement for both.
Trigger is smooth as now.
Prob do hammer tomorrow and tube.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2022 at 1:49pm
Well decided to shim out trigger and Sear. Didn't fancy 80km round trip to town.
After much mucking around came up with this solution?

So if ya need a shim in a hurry.... Knock out the pin, smack with hammer, drill center to size, smack with hammer and polish.
if you have a good drill chuck you can hold by pin in drill and file to diameter first

Edited by kruzaroad - 15 Oct 2022 at 1:51pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic