Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gamo Viper Express .22 Air Shotgun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulo.baronceli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gamo Viper Express .22 Air Shotgun
    Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 1:04pm
I've been on the hunt for this one for a couple months now, and as Gamo does not make them anymore - at least that's what I was told at my local Gun City store - it's proving to be a challenging task.

If you have one of these sitting in your shed and you're keen on passing it on for some cash, email me henrique.baronceli@gmail.com I'm in the Hawke's Bay region, and I can either pick it up if it's close enough, or we could use the dealers network to ship it over.

Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 6:49pm
Was one on trade me the otherday but I've just checked and it's sold. They are brilliant for shooting birds inside buildings
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 6:47am
often thought barreling a 2250 to use these cartridges would be a good project as they do work well on pest birds indoors and blow holes in roofs either,though cartridges bit expensive and getting hard to find now,did see couple boxs while back at magnum sports in stratford could be worth phone call .
 cheers mike
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 6:59am
https://www.airgundepot.com/gamo-viper-express-air-shotgun.html
Still in stock. $215.00 free shipping
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 7:03am
Dont listen to gun city. I watched a guy tell a person on ph you couldnt use a alloy or brass pellet in nz because they shot to fast. He had alloy pellets on shelf.
Vaghans sport upper hutt is the gamo importer try them for info. He may have a returned one. Or get one 4u
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 7:16am
If worse comes to worse, get a cheap .22 and couterbore the barrel breach to fit the cartridges
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 7:21am
https://www.vaughansports.co.nz/products/15070
Still sell cartridges.

https://www.outdoorsupplies.co.nz/Gamo_vipermax.htm
Gun $675.00
If your happy to do a barrel swap id txt vaughns and see if you can just a barrel from a returned gun.
Also found this. 12 years old and I assume gamo has fixed the issue but just in case
https://youtu.be/fi_YcMS_nNI
Then you can have all the fun of a making a great gun. Use bsa running gear. Turn it into a pcp. Slap it on a gamo magnium. The world is your oyster.
Just found this. Its 12years old but could still be relevant. Breech seal kept blowing out.
https://youtu.be/fi_YcMS_nNI

Edited by kruzaroad - 11 Sep 2022 at 7:50am
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 2:02pm
https://www.shooterssupplies.co.nz/product/0afa8de1-146d-11e8-edec-f4199f792261/

Shooters supplies have this one in chch
paulo.baronceli View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulo.baronceli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2022 at 2:45pm
I checked all these places before, and they either haven't it in stock and just haven't updated their website, or in the case of the Airgun Depot, it involves international shipping, and I don't really know the intricacies of it. I saw that one on Trade Me too, but the seller just took it off.

The good news though, is that I found one leftover stock from a store in Auckland, and have literally just sent the email asking for the payment details so we can arrange the shipping. Hopefully will be posting some feedback on it soon!

To the Gun City comment, at least here in Napier they're pretty good, with very knowledgeable people. I buy most of my stuff from them, and really like the service. Maybe it's a local branch thing, idk.

Very happy with the level of activity here though, at first glance it looked like I wasn't going to get any replies at all Smile

Edited by paulo.baronceli - 12 Sep 2022 at 2:46pm
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2022 at 3:29pm
lmao ive dealt with napier. Same people who said you cant use alloy or copper pellets in nz. yet have them on shelf.
Same people who told me ftt only come in one head size.
Same people who sold me gamo.Even though I had over a grand in pocket to buy a decent gun.
Same people who tried to sell me chamber oil that would have dieseled.
Same people who sold me a gc scope that blew out,saying it would be sweet for job,even though i said id pay more for quality.
Same people who told me they couldnt get replacement seals, yet gun city are the sole distributors of roadster model. Said try the air gun store up auckland couldnt remember name. ( yet vaughns is the distributor)
Same ppl who have tried to tell me I need heavier pellets which the gamo hates.
Untill I got sick of it and told them they have no idea.
Gun city napier is the worst store in napier for air rifle advice.(in my view)
I have no idea who you see there but ive never met him/her
Do have a good selction of h&n.

Edited by kruzaroad - 12 Sep 2022 at 3:35pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic