Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's with gunshops.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Billbobnz Billbobnz wrote:

I don't know anything about setting up websites. It would be awesome if Young's went online for selling guns and parts. Would make it awesome for us guys down country that's isn't able to get into his shop. Even if he used Trademe would save setting up a website. (Only time I ever been to his shop was when I was about 16 before we moved out of Auckland)

I can see where you are coming from, it's great to be able to type "crosman breech" into your preferred search engine and click on a link to buy one. Ron's catalogue is quite useful. But for parts etc I would phone him up, or second best email him.
---
My favourites
springer - Diana 52
PCP - FX Wildcat III
xyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 2:05pm
Well, I'm going to write a shout out for Gun city! Caleb, just rang me to day to say they found the case, fill adapter, suppressor and scope for an air rifle I bought from them 2 months ago. So can collect the extra goodies for no charge.
---
My favourites
springer - Diana 52
PCP - FX Wildcat III
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 2:24pm
Its great they got you them all. The no charge is fab. Were they supposed to supply them with the gun? If so thats shoddy service (in my view)
If not thats awsome service (in my view)
So hows the new gun going? Whats the new gun?
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 3:34pm
So in the intrest of making sure that ppl have a full picture, I have a 18inch barrel and shoulder stock paid for and should be sent monday ( ive said not worry about posting it before then as it wont get here till next week anyway)
I'll be notified when the steel breach arrives.
Its taken way to long for this, but things unlike the other couple of days have been smooth and quick today and all issues resolved.
Im not sure if Im dealing with a differnt person but wish it went like this a couple of days ago.
xyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by kruzaroad kruzaroad wrote:

Its great they got you them all. The no charge is fab. Were they supposed to supply them with the gun? If so thats shoddy service (in my view)
If not thats awsome service (in my view)
So hows the new gun going? Whats the new gun?

This one!
http://www.kiwiairgunners.co.nz/forum_posts.asp?TID=661

You could say it was supposed to come with the other bits, but they didn't mention them in the add. at the time, so they were not part of the purchase price.
---
My favourites
springer - Diana 52
PCP - FX Wildcat III
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 5:32pm
That is awsome service id they didnt charge you for it.
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2022 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by kruzaroad kruzaroad wrote:

So in the intrest of making sure that ppl have a full picture, I have a 18inch barrel and shoulder stock paid for and should be sent monday ( ive said not worry about posting it before then as it wont get here till next week anyway)
I'll be notified when the steel breach arrives.
Its taken way to long for this, but things unlike the other couple of days have been smooth and quick today and all issues resolved.
Im not sure if Im dealing with a differnt person but wish it went like this a couple of days ago.

Young’s is owned by Ron, shopfront run by a guy named Ron, repairs are done by Ron (most repairs in the country sent to him), importing, buying, etc done by Ron.. he’s old school and his receipts are written on contact pads. His website is average to say the least, but he isn’t going to operate an online inventory - it’s not the way he works and isn’t going to change.
If he doesn’t get back to your emails he’s likely working on a drop of 30 Gamo repairs for gun city, or trying to sort an order to make sure we don’t run out of pellets.
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2022 at 3:36pm
Well the breeches have finally arrived at youngs. A few weeks later than he said, but I'm assuming thats to do with shipping. But stoked that will get the 362 scoped up and one for next 1322.
Pauly has a couple of extended probe bolts for me which is awsome.

But the real reason I fired this thread up again is to sing praise of magnum sport in Stratford.
Ordered some sig pellets after mercs said they stocked them. In less than 2 hours I got a email from Aramax saying they had been picked up and the tracking number.
The service there is awsome. I absolutely love his no bullsh*t attitude.
Throughly recommend using him.
Just got a email from him, verifying the track number and let me know that he doesn't have a source for other parts I was after. I love that too, no bullsh*t just nope don't have source, no ifs, but, maybe, might be able to order.
Just strait up service.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2022 at 5:24pm
Got you like that. Can't put the money thru till later tonight but youngs has the part packed and sent me the tracking number. That is awsome.
FPM View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FPM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2022 at 11:20pm
Hi all and thanks Admin for the add.

I've had awesome service at Gun City (2 branches) and our local independent.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic