Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's with gunshops.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 5:32pm
That is awsome service id they didnt charge you for it.
xyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by kruzaroad kruzaroad wrote:

Its great they got you them all. The no charge is fab. Were they supposed to supply them with the gun? If so thats shoddy service (in my view)
If not thats awsome service (in my view)
So hows the new gun going? Whats the new gun?

This one!
http://www.kiwiairgunners.co.nz/forum_posts.asp?TID=661

You could say it was supposed to come with the other bits, but they didn't mention them in the add. at the time, so they were not part of the purchase price.
---
My favourites
springer - Diana 52
PCP - FX Wildcat III
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 3:34pm
So in the intrest of making sure that ppl have a full picture, I have a 18inch barrel and shoulder stock paid for and should be sent monday ( ive said not worry about posting it before then as it wont get here till next week anyway)
I'll be notified when the steel breach arrives.
Its taken way to long for this, but things unlike the other couple of days have been smooth and quick today and all issues resolved.
Im not sure if Im dealing with a differnt person but wish it went like this a couple of days ago.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 2:24pm
Its great they got you them all. The no charge is fab. Were they supposed to supply them with the gun? If so thats shoddy service (in my view)
If not thats awsome service (in my view)
So hows the new gun going? Whats the new gun?
xyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 2:05pm
Well, I'm going to write a shout out for Gun city! Caleb, just rang me to day to say they found the case, fill adapter, suppressor and scope for an air rifle I bought from them 2 months ago. So can collect the extra goodies for no charge.
---
My favourites
springer - Diana 52
PCP - FX Wildcat III
xyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Billbobnz Billbobnz wrote:

I don't know anything about setting up websites. It would be awesome if Young's went online for selling guns and parts. Would make it awesome for us guys down country that's isn't able to get into his shop. Even if he used Trademe would save setting up a website. (Only time I ever been to his shop was when I was about 16 before we moved out of Auckland)

I can see where you are coming from, it's great to be able to type "crosman breech" into your preferred search engine and click on a link to buy one. Ron's catalogue is quite useful. But for parts etc I would phone him up, or second best email him.
---
My favourites
springer - Diana 52
PCP - FX Wildcat III
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 1:24pm
He has a web site. The actual site doesnt display that much but it has a link to his catalog, which is a bit more accurate, but im sure itsbnot his entire inventory.

https://www.youngsairgun.co.nz/

I just got an email back stating that he cant do modifcations as hes a crosman dealer ( never asked him too)
He cant supply none crosman after market parts (which I established on the ph 2days ago and fully understand) but he can sell me standard crossman parts. (Which is what im trying to get) so ive asked him to send me postage costs (again) so I can get the 2250 18inch barrel, and the im assuming a 2250 stock which he has sent the price for 2 days ago before he went off on barrel band tangent . Hopefully Ill hear back before end of day so I can pay for them. He has also said he will notify when the breaches come in, which I appressiate.

Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 1:03pm
I don't know anything about setting up websites. It would be awesome if Young's went online for selling guns and parts. Would make it awesome for us guys down country that's isn't able to get into his shop. Even if he used Trademe would save setting up a website. (Only time I ever been to his shop was when I was about 16 before we moved out of Auckland)
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 10:36am
And Im not knocking ron young or his knowledge or contribution to the air gunning community. Nor do i know if im even talking to him.
But the service has been shocking, and as to the he might be having a bad day, so what, its got nothing to do with me all I asked was could you send me the price of a 18inch barrel,shoulder stock and postage for a 1322, after establishing that they had them, and he couldnt sell me parts that wernt crosman.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 10:27am
From what ive seen here, it would seem he is great.
Im in day three of trying to get a barrel and stock.
6 emails in. He has 2250 stock and barrel which I said if will fit is fine. Then went on about the band,which i said i can get the right one off the web. I also asked about if he could notify when the steel breaches arrive so I could purchase one.( in couple of weeks if anyone is interested) so far ive had no reply to if he will notify me. (asked 3 times) arnt getting the barrel because of the band ( ive told him ive been on web and looked and 2250 barrels will interchange) waiting today to see if i get the price of stock and postage. (He has given me the stock price)
Thats absolutly sh*t service in my view.
I have no idea who im talking to there.
Ive just emailed the crosman importer and asked if they could supply a list of ppl they distribute too.Hopefullly I can find a nz shop to get the parts thru.
Id rather support a nz shop, but looks like a debit card and send all the money overseas at the moment.
Im not impressed. But that is my experiance. Im sure that he provides a great service, but based on this dealing with him nup.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic