Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Airgunning in NZ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 8:23pm
OK Pauly5, I rejuvenated my face book account and I can't be bothered with all the twaddle that popped up. How do I get to the airgun pages without all the Wannabe friends. I have lost your cell number so if you have mine text me in case the relevant pages are protected from the world.
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 9:07pm
I have texted you. Search my name on facebook and I should get it, then I can invite you to any groups I am in. You can also search for New Zealand Air Gunners and ask to join. If all goes well you will be accepted. There are rules of engagement that are monitored so you can't go getting stroppy or try and sell stuff.
Mintie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 12:32am
Nova, See if you can search my name and add me as a friend, I will then add you to the group. My real name is Evan Minton and my profile pic looks like the guy from the Nova energy adverts ;)
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 12:58am
Did you guys plan that?
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 8:16am
Am guilty as novagun said just didnt bother to evan check up on this forum til recently,evan tho i did
 know was here,well am here now n will be staying to,Minty ask phil about getting the info from old
 forum,think he is toying with doing something about it as mentioned something last time i visited him
 about this,cant hurt to ask,you see more often than me.
 I have absolutly no interest in ft,seems to me like so many compeditive shooting sport i been involved in
 it got taken over by wealthy super compeditive eletist types n ruined it for average guy,same thing 
 happened with action pistol shooting ,claybird shooting etc.
 bassically gets so expensive just to remain compeditive at any level,so many just quit due to the bs it 
 turns into,been there done that several times,cant be bothered anymore.
 these days just into small game hunting pest shooting and building guns,no hassles this way eh!!
 Tis bloody shame the way this crap allways seems to inflict the compeditive shooting sports today
 so its no wonder many give  it a try then quit.
 Cheers Mike
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 9:41am
I agree. I do it because it's another opportunity to shoot and just really enjoy it. The company is good. I just don't bother with politics and stick with the guns I have that work.
But went out last night and shot sparrows in pack n save and enjoyed myself.

Edited by Pauly5 - 31 May 2017 at 9:43am
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 10:21am
hey mike, you should try spring gun FT shooting. You can pick up a kit way cheaper than those pussys in PCP.  you can pickup a gun, case, scope for less that what some of these guys pay just for a scope on their fancy pcp's. Just do what Pauly says... turn up and shoot, have a good time with some good people and leave...dont get caught up in the political BS because thats what turns people away.
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 8:05pm
dont pay much attention to bs anyway,i got nothing i need prove to anyone,too old for that eh,never did get on to well with springers in past just never got hang of shooting them consistantly,but did some work
 on my neighbours hatsan springer while ago n found i could shoot it quite well,so you may be rite on that
 one,long way from here to any club tho.
 these days am quite happy swinging on my lathe n mill building guns n stuff eh,am lucky where i live can
 just lean on back fence  n let lose with whatever i want n no one cares eh,no close neighbours n those do have are all shooters too so one cares bout the noise.
 After building firearms for 40 years really want get rite into building pcp airguns that i design myself
 except for action pistol shooting never found a shooting sport that appealed to me,allways been bit a 
 loner eh.
 Cheers Mike
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 8:30pm
I can understand that. Would love a small lathe to make stuff.
Flub View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 11:10pm
Action pistol shooting is something I'd love to get in to Mike, after trying it years ago whilst working in Arizona. It's also the reason I've never gotten my FAL because once I'd done the required pistol club time to get my licence, I'd have to replicate my CO2 pistol and revolver collection with the real items. That would get a little pricy.

Just requested to join the Facebook group mentioned so hopefully I'll be let in.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic