FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Airgunning in NZ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Novagun View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 5:45pm
Airgunning in NZ.

The old forum, the black one, looks like it will never see the light of day again. If it wasn't for this one we would have nothing. For whatever reasons there may be Wingman and Mintie and Raiser and Hidayat and many others don't show themselves here. Why not. I bet that Hidayat is still slaughtering vermin.

From what I can see the current re-stir of the Arms Act is not going to make any difference to airguns including PCPs.

From my perspective, field target is a spent force especially after the international debacle. Maybe it could become something but it needs to be inclusive rather than picky.  We have lost some gunners after that. From what I hear we are a fragmented bunch that has a very poor communication strategy.

We/you/I have chosen to shun this forum to keep in touch. I am as culpable as all the rest of NZ Airgunners.  The fact is that GTA is more interesting even though it has a lot of bumf.

Petone gun shop has closed but Gun City and Hunting and fishing are still showing racks of airguns. Maybe it is telling but I have never seen anyone apart from me looking at the guns let alone anyone actually buying one but it must happen. Maybe I just miss the sales.

I wonder if somehow the old forum could be incorporated with this one, would it help?  The technicalities are beyond my ken. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic