Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome!
    Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 10:27am
Hello all. I hope you guys like this new airgunners forum. I have been trying the nzairgunners.com forum for a few weeks now and they seem to be having database issues.

As this is a new site there will probably be some bugs here and there so please post in here if you are having problems or email info@kiwiairgunners.co.nz.

Edited by administrator - 09 Mar 2013 at 10:32am
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:01am
Hello all good to be here. I hope to see some familiar faces in here soon :)

administrator View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:21pm
I will be adding a chat room and image upload hopefully by the end of the week.

Cheers.
(pink)MIST View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:26pm
Hi to all who come here as well, good on ya nunga for giving us all another hideout
NZAFTA President
1st place HP springer - 2014 WFTF Worlds
1st place HP springer - 2014 Nats

AA TX200 MK111, Optisan Viper 8-32x60 JSB. VMach, TbT, maestro design.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:45pm
No worries mate :)  just bare with me over the next few days as i get the site up to standards :) just pm me if you have any more ideas or input to make this a better place.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 8:46pm
well got the Events Calendar and chat room going. Just working on the image uploads now... not sure why this is not working. I will check the code again and do some more testing.

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 11:05pm
Image upload is now working :)
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 11:41pm
I see the nz airgunners forum is back up and running, well sort of... you can browse ok but the home page kicks you. But you can make your way around it ok
Bob Da Browning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Da Browning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 11:42am
Well done setting up another airgun forum & I hope others like who visit other forums like I do stop in regularly too. Wink
(pink)MIST View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Nunga Nunga wrote:

I see the nz airgunners forum is back up and running, well sort of... you can browse ok but the home page kicks you. But you can make your way around it ok

Saw it up, with the same issues you mentioned. Also the PM function drops you off as well.
Change the system I say, PhPbb can get a bit weird at times, where something like SMF (plugin Based) can be ultra smooth and easy to setup/maintain. 
AlanS is doing good and unthanked work on it though, and Im sure that everyone appreciates his efforts. 
end of the day though, if it aint workin, people go somewhere else
NZAFTA President
1st place HP springer - 2014 WFTF Worlds
1st place HP springer - 2014 Nats

AA TX200 MK111, Optisan Viper 8-32x60 JSB. VMach, TbT, maestro design.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic