Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

crossman 1322 and upgrades as they happen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 3:11pm
Yes its a lot of BS. it might have been the local one i brought the stealth one from. they tried to tell me you cant put them on airgun so i had to tell them they have no idea what they are on about so i showed them a photo of my cr600w build and they nearly fell over. they have been awesome ever since 
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 3:01pm
i didnt know you needed firearms lic to buy suppressors as never been asked for lic,sounds like bit more the total bs in new laws that dont make sense.
 cheers mike
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 2:26pm
You need a FAL to buy suppressors so make sure you tell the gun shop it's for an airgun
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 2:25pm
I use a stealth .17hmr/.22 suppressor on my cr600w which works a treat and low cost
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 2:24pm
I tried to mention you in but don't think it worked on who was selling suppressor adapter for these guns
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 12:07pm
Sweet barrel and stock arrived from youngs.
Should turn out about the size Im going for.

Stock is clean as, well moulded. Was expecting something would need sanding off. Nope sweet as.
Now need to sort a quick relase pin to hold in place. Screws not that pratical for breaking it down for pack.
Any ideas or sujestions would be appresiated.
Barrel not the same finish quality. (At $44 I didnt expect it to be)
Threw it on a striat edge, not laser strait but not bent,if that makes sence. Residue in barrel (like looking down a .22lr after the first two shots after cleaning) from factory.
One drill hole has a flake metal still in it. Minor damage at one end. Not from transport here was packed well. Factory I guess or enroute to nz.

Will order a noise suppressor then ship it off to gun smith get it threaded and recrowned, bore polished.
Noise suppresser recomendations be appresiated.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2022 at 2:03pm
The fps test and targets.
Pellets strait out of tins of unsorted.
Pistol rested.
Sight still factory set.
10x pump

FTT:hi 490fps (forgot i stored it with 2 pumps) low 461fps ave 476fps
Last 2 digits 90@(12pumps),61,77,79,79,76,78,75,76,73
Fpi from average 7.38@muzzle

Hades:lo 452fps hi 459fps ave459fps
(There was only three differnt readings the rest were duplicates. Those being 452 456 459
Fpi from average 7.44@muzzle

Being that they advertise it upto 460fps im pretty impressed with that.
Grouping I wasnt looking for anything except to see if it tightened with a differnt brand.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2022 at 9:56pm
cheers. Its preety primitive set up.
Set up may change witj new breach.
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2022 at 6:52pm
Still looking for a trigger in my things for another member, I will have a look tomorrow if I can find some fibre optic sights
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2022 at 6:04pm
the lego is a interesting idea.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic