Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Target Shooting and Clubs > Target Shooting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Next compition selection

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2024 at 9:34am
Due to the overwhelming participation in the long distance comp.
Cheers nunga👍
I'm going to flick the hundred over (which I had written off as gone) to a new comp. Either as a hundred bucks or two lots of 50 bucks if its something pistols and rifles can compete in.
So if you people are interested sort out a comp amongst yourselves and let me know at end of week and we will start it.
Conditions:
1:prize will be paid to shop of your choice for goods. (air gun shop)
NZ only for prize.
2:Any paper target comp will be done on those multi little target sheets at one shot per target on sheet. This because we don't really have the ability to carefully scrutinise groups on line.
Home made ones of same size fine. We can measure a couple pellet holes to verify the bull size and surrounding ring.
Name, date, gun, cal to be put on target sheet
3:if possible for anything 20m and under stick a ph behind you and film it. I'more than happy to stick the footage up on utube site for storage unlisted, with link only access. Deleted on request.
Failing that a couple during and after pics will be fine. This is to verify your not sticking a 5year old target up etc
4: comp will run for one month for prize then open up to who ever where ever, but will be no prize, no winners as eventually someone better will come along and outshoot you.
5: At least five ppl need to have entered for prize to activate.

Thats it from my end.
Rest is up to you guys
I won't be competing in any as I'm still on off on long distance buzz and better get my bow sorted, so you guys sort it and let me know.
I'm doing this as some interest in long distance was shown but seemed impractical for a lot of you as space was not a available.
So get yaking, sort a comp that suits more of you and fire away.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic