Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Introduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerrycare2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introduction
    Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 3:49pm
My wife gave me this rifle for Father’s Day. It's the best present I’ve ever received. I’m 63 years old and have been shooting air rifles since I was old enough to pick one up. This rifle is the finest I’ve ever owned and I love it so when I started looking for a few answers online,you forum popped up and it was very interesting so I know I can add and share my experience.
G34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 4:55pm
Welcome to the forum. I'm well older than you and only recently got into air rifles after a lifetime of powder burners.
Welcome to the forum. What make & model was the prezzy. You can't keep us in suspense like this Smile
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 5:46pm
Hey welcome to the world air powered guns.
Its a slippery but enjoyable slope.
Dam fun. Totally convenient. All the skill of powder, on much smaller scale. Opens up a whole new world of shooting areas, where a powder burner isn't an appropriate gun choice, or if you just want that bit more of a challange.
Yep welcome to the slippery slope. 👍

KiwiTR6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiTR6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 9:01pm
Welcome also from a recent retiree who only got into this sport about 18 months ago and is now totally hooked!  It is indeed a very slippery slope....
FX Wildcat MK111 BT Sniper .25
Walther Reign M2 .22
Evanix AR6 .22
FX Dreamline Classic .22
Cometa Fenix 400 .177
Weihrauch HW50 .177
Air Chief Junior .177 ($100 Challenge)
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2024 at 12:01pm
Welcome! Do share with us the details of the rifle, as well as what sort of shooting you are into?
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
kruisn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruisn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2024 at 5:58pm
Welcome jerrycare2.   From another newbie. I also would like to know what the great present was as I am also looking for a rifle to use.
I know you will get a lot of help from these shooters.
ENJOY.Clap
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2024 at 7:23pm
Gday Jerrycare2,

Welcome aboard. What a lovely wife you have.

Plenty of friendly fellow airgunners here, and we look forward to hearing more.
RangerPete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2024 at 6:59pm
Welcome, and pics please….
I bet u it’s a Weihrauch, or a Diana…
😂😂😂
Walk quietly, but carry a big stick.
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 20 minutes ago at 9:40pm
Welcome along Sir
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic