Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted : Diana 56TH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted : Diana 56TH
    Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 7:30pm
Hi Folks, long shot I know, but I have always been a fan of Diana’s, I owned a 48 for 20 years and regret having to sell it. So I’m in the market for another one, and if you going to go, go big right? So I’m looking for a 56TH (or a 54, or a 52, or a 48 😂😂😂)
Give me a shout if you have one.
Pete.
Walk quietly, but carry a big stick.
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2024 at 1:46pm
There were a couple on trademe recently.
jwabfrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwabfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 8:28am
I have a 460 mag pro and it is epic, shoots FTT at 870 FPS and can get 8 shots within a 10mm circle at 18m with AA heavy.

I had a 350 mag in the past in 177 but it was overpowered and super pellet picky. There are two Diana lever guns on TM at the moment:

470TH
https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketplace/sports/hunting-shooting/air-guns-parts/air-rifles/listing/4517231166?bof=q6eS5bLr

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketplace/sports/hunting-shooting/air-guns-parts/air-rifles/listing/4518796633?bof=q6eS5bLr
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 8:45am
I see the guy that answered your question about shipping Pete. That's an annoying answer. Certainly plays his cards close to his chest.
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 10:15am
Thats an odd reply.. surely just Yes would have been better - hes not going to accept a bid from someone who he knows required shipping, then say "no sorry wont ship" LOL
The 470 looks nice, they are a long rifle but look pretty cool.

J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
Declan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Declan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 8:03pm
I have a buddy who has a 54 for sale. I can send photos via a pm if you’re interested. Cheers.
RangerPete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2024 at 8:19am
The 470 was GORGEOUS in that thumb hole stock, I wanted it sooo badly.
But after the reply from that doos, I decided stuff him!
I was so tempted to reply to him something along the lines of: Ok, I’ll win your auction, I’ll bid 10k and no one will out bid me. Then u can decide if you’re going to ship it or not, then u can wait and see if I pay or not.

The 52’s auction closed 17 hours ago. I put my bid in, but I’m in SA at the moment so I couldn’t watch the auction. I put in an auto bid and had to go to sleep.
When I woke up this morning I had lost the auction by $5!!!
5 fricken dollars.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2024 at 8:20am
Hi Declan,
I am interested, please send some pics.
Thanks,
Pete.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2024 at 8:23am
There is a gorgeous Diana 350 ntec on tm at the moment, but it is only 5,5fpe, not much use other then 10m target and back yard plinking. 😞
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2024 at 8:56am
Can you put in an offer? He does have other stuff listed, so you could explain how you were away and couldn't watch the auction by asking on another of his listings.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic