Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

.22 Sharp Innova refurbushment

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Deano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2024 at 2:49pm
The trigger sear and related parts got a good polish.  I had experienced a really notchy trigger at hugh power levels and I'm hoping to fix this.  

Deano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2024 at 2:45pm
Quite a bit of rust on the pump chamber...

Edited by Deano - 14 Jan 2024 at 2:46pm
Deano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2024 at 2:31pm
Hi All, 

I'm documenting the pulling apart, inspection and refurbishment of my approx 1987 Sharp Innova.

It been abused a bit - I lent it to someone who shot steel nails through it and it buggered the accuracy not surprisingly.

I pulled it apart and found most of the o-rings were in pretty bad shape so I ordered a kit off ebay.

There was also a bit of surface rust on the trigger guard and the pump cylinder.  Internally, the chamber and trigger mechanisms appeared to be in great shape.

Edited by Deano - 14 Jan 2024 at 2:38pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic