Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JSB pellets in Canterbury

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JSB pellets in Canterbury
    Posted: 05 May 2023 at 9:47pm
For those shooters in Canterbury and after JSB pellets. I discovered that gunworks stock them.

Haven't been in yet to see if they have Hades for you @kruzaroad

https://gunworks.co.nz/shop/category/air-rifle-pellets

kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2023 at 11:05pm
Cheers billbob. Let me know if they do.
Not that I'm getting any shooting in here. This area is absolutely riddled with rabbits along the bike tracks and lake edges but they arn't places you can shoot. I'm chasing up a couple of leads at moment of ppl who may let me shoot on vineyards.
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2023 at 10:33pm
Awesome, let us know if you get access. I'll call in there next week and check them out
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2023 at 10:53pm
Will do. Still trying to get ahold of the one at Campground who oversees several vineyards.
If can get on and prove I'm a sensible and safe shooter, I'll definitely be doing the would you mind if I get another shooter on. I believe there will be a place for air rifle pest control, just got to find it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic