Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gamo .177 Replay 10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gamo .177 Replay 10
    Posted: 18 Apr 2023 at 9:21pm
With retail stores seeming to push high power or magnum air rifles to first time users, I thought I would include an example from the mid power range. Most manufacturers will have something similar.

This Gamo unit is lightweight, very accurate and capable at both targets and pest control.
Gamo 4x32 packaged scope worked well but seen here with a Tasco 3-9x40 AO using a Sport Match dampa mount.

Several successful pellet options but H&N Hunter Extreme 0.62 gramme 9.57 grains pellets work well with the magazines.

At 15 ft/lbs this is relatively easy to load and the trigger is quite reasonable inviting regular use and the .177 pellet keep it economical.

Sometimes branded the replay quicker or quick-shot. Expect to pay $550- $600 then enjoy hitting the bull while your friends with the magnums wrestle the beasts.

GamoReplay 10 IGT .177
Pellet BrandH&N
Pellet typeBaracuda
Average fps790
Grains10.65
Grammes0.69
foot pounds14.76
Joules20.02

RangerPete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2023 at 7:32pm
Hi Mercs,
Looks like an interesting rifle.
I am a fan of .177 calibures, but I’ve always been cautious of break barrel rifles.
What sort of groups are you able to get at 30m? Do you have any pictures of groups you have shot?
Many thanks,
Pete.
Walk quietly, but carry a big stick.
mercs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2024 at 12:45pm
Wanting to to look at some different pellets so Gamo break barrel selected because life should never be too easy.

Geco, economically priced pellets for plinking, $15 for a tin of 500 at time of purchase.
Trademarked under German made RWS who make the well regarded pro-line series.
I was pleased enough, in the garage or back yard why pay more?

.177 Geco wadcutters 0.475 gramme (Hornady scales) and 4.45mm head size (Dasqua Vernier).
 22.21mm OD group at 24 yards sitting artillery hold, warm with light steady breeze from the right.

RangerPete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2024 at 6:54pm
At 24yards, nothing wrong with that 👍🏻
And at those prices, u can shoot all day 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Walk quietly, but carry a big stick.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic