Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiTR6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD
    Posted: 30 Mar 2023 at 8:40pm
As-new apart from a very small mark on the stock. Purchased at the end of last year when unable to get hold of an ASP20 but have since found one and so this gun is now surplus. Has had less than 100 pellets fired through it. As much as I like it I won't get the use out of it. Currently advertised on Trademe for $900, will sell for $850 direct if anyone's interested.

Edited by KiwiTR6 - 31 Mar 2023 at 12:09pm
FX Wildcat MK111 BT Sniper .25
Walther Reign M2 .22
Evanix AR6 .22
FX Dreamline Classic .22
Cometa Fenix 400 .177
Weihrauch HW50 .177
Air Chief Junior .177 ($100 Challenge)
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 7:53am
Just curious why you prefer the ASP20 over the HW95?
Myson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 8:13am
Oh lovely! I'd love this model!

Would you consider a swap with a SIG ASP20 .177? Smile

I love the HW95's!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq7jVyBfFqE
Air Arms S510 US .22
Air Arms S410 .22
Weihrauch HW97KT .177
Weihrauch HW95 .177
KiwiTR6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiTR6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Pauly5 Pauly5 wrote:

Just curious why you prefer the ASP20 over the HW95?

I'm fairly new to the sport and have dived in pretty deep as you do with these things.  I've had a PCP stored while I went through the firearms licensing process and in the meantime purchased a few break barrels, starting cheap and quickly moving up as I got frustrated with the poor groupings I was getting (I've set up an indoor 10m range in my shed).  I made up my mind I wanted the Sig, but like a lot of people found out too late that they were out of production so I bought the Weirauch instead.  Not long after that I had the opportunity to get a good s/hand Sig from a fellow forum member so grabbed it immediately.  At this point I now have my firearms license and have started using the PCP and it's absolutely awesome!  However, I'm again learning quickly (and to some extent the hard way) the ins and outs of ownership and having a back injury, decided I wanted a decent sized carbon fibre air tank instead of the heavy steel dive tank I currently use due to the reduced weight and higher pressure capacity of the carbon.  They're bloody expensive and the toy bank balance is looking a little sad so I've decided to sell the Weirauch as most of my shooting will be with the PCP.  It is beautifully made which is something I appreciate, but I've got to be realistic about what I'll actually have a use for.  In addition to the Sig I have a Cometa Fenix400, also a very recent purchase for my wife to use.  It's a beautiful little gun and very accurate.  I'll keep that and the wooden stock is every bit as gorgeous as the Weirauch.
Walther Reign M2 .22
Evanix AR6 .22
FX Dreamline Classic .22
Cometa Fenix 400 .177
Weihrauch HW50 .177
KiwiTR6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiTR6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Myson Myson wrote:

Oh lovely! I'd love this model!

Would you consider a swap with a SIG ASP20 .177? Smile

I love the HW95's!

I've sent you a pm.
Walther Reign M2 .22
Evanix AR6 .22
FX Dreamline Classic .22
Cometa Fenix 400 .177
Weihrauch HW50 .177