Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sig ASP20 .22

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2023 at 5:30pm
That's a throw away scope / emergency back up scope. Rest of the gun that matters. I should swing by and ask to have a look at it on Wed when go to town.
mintjberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mintjberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2023 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by kruzaroad kruzaroad wrote:

That's a throw away scope / emergency back up scope. Rest of the gun that matters. I should swing by and ask to have a look at it on Wed when go to town.

That would be awesome if you could! No pressure though.
Wonder how much it will sell for
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2023 at 7:18pm
I'll will if have time and they let me.
I imagine the real bidding will happen in the last few minutes.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 8:51am
I'm going to head in today to met my nicotine craving. So I'll stop by and see if can have look at sig. Noticed as well in one of those photos that it's fully cocked. Assumption would be that it's been dryed fired as there ain't nowhere to shoot an air rifle where superloans is or even scarier its still cocked.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 12:32pm
Sig on trade me.
Heres pics of the scuffing.
The gun was still cocked from when they took the pic. That's been a while now (on the plus side she didn't dry fire it) will a gas ram handel being cocked for a week or so without damage?
mintjberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mintjberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 12:36pm
Legend, thank you
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 12:43pm
FYI the other gun they have the gamo is in good condition. It is however the same model as I had. Fortunately she had 177 pellets for it and had fired it after cocking.
They allow inspection of things that have for sale on trade me, but must sell on trade me.
I've also left her my number and said to contact me if more air rifles come in and I'd be happy to come down and test them and give her the info on what they are. ( the gamo for instance she wasn't sure of the what gen it was and guessed gen2 after a webbing it)
My alternate motive is to get the jump on any air rifles they have so I can put up condition of here before they hit trade me, or with any luck swing a deal prior to trade me.
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 1:09pm
im not sure why pawn shops dont put buy nows or set price on a lot of auctions. Seems to be most of them these days, whether its to get top dollar or some rule who knows.
Theres one in Ivercargill that occasionally gets interesting air rifles but they also never add buy nows.
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 1:45pm
Must be law as she said. I said I'd offer a bit more than what they were being offered at moment but she said they couldn't.
Guess they got money to replace on a failed loan. highest price.
But that has to be less than the calateral thats left to secure the loan. That's how they operate.
There's a potential opportunity to get the occasional nice air rifle for a reasonable price in there somewhere.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by kruzaroad kruzaroad wrote:

Sig on trade me.
Heres pics of the scuffing.
The gun was still cocked from when they took the pic. That's been a while now (on the plus side she didn't dry fire it) will a gas ram handel being cocked for a week or so without damage?

Gas rams can stay cocked for ages. look at the gas struts that hold up automotive boots and bonnets, 99% of their life they are compressed.
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic