Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sig ASP20 .22

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mintjberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sig ASP20 .22
    Posted: 17 Mar 2023 at 4:56pm
Hello,

If anybody is selling a Sig ASP20 in .22 please PM me. I understand that they are rarely sold so my chances are slim, but thought worth asking anyway.
It would need to be shipped to the Manawatu.

Thanks

mintjberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mintjberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2023 at 7:51pm
Not sure who the mods are but can this guy please be banned.
Deathace877

Scammer.... .22 Sig Saur for $350 apparently!!! Dreams are free.
He copied the content from this post and sent it to me in a DM.
https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/wts-sig-sauer-asp20-22.1278457/
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2023 at 9:55pm
Can you please give me a little more info? he tried to sell you the gun? or just sent the link?

2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mintjberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2023 at 10:25pm
He sent me two messages, first:
Up for sale is a Sig Sauer ASP20 in .22 caliber. I bought the rifle used a while back and I never really shot it. I pit maybe a dozen pellets through it. The rifle is in very good condition. There are some light pressure marks on the stock, the finish on the bottom of the trigger guard has two small areas where it looks like it rubbed off (you can see bare metal) and there is a perpendicular line on the top of the barrel locking block (im not sure what the correct name of the part is called). This is how I received the rifle. The scope and mount are not included in sale.

I am looking to get $350 plus shipping

Second message:
Send me an email for quick response and picture.
deathace877@gmail.com

Location of him, according to profile is in the US.
Scam I'm sure. He just copied and pasted the text from another gun forum, that has long sold.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2023 at 8:20am
I would advise that any gun you by off the Web you ask for photos with an object of your choosing placed in front of it or certain amount of fingers etc.
Has been done on here before without offence.
I hope you find a sig in 22. I for one will be green with envy if you do.
Good choice in my view. 👍
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2023 at 9:59am
I have disabled his account now.
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2023 at 3:47pm
There's a sig Sauer 22 going on trademe. Price is low so far. Being sold by superloans Hastings. It's a ligit company Ive walked past it a few times. Not the first time they have advertised air rifles. I'm assuming colaterial for a loan.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2023 at 3:52pm
I'll pick it up and ship it up to you if you need. It's going to stop a lot ppl biding as it's a pick up from shop.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2023 at 3:59pm
Sorry that is incorrect they will post it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mintjberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2023 at 4:15pm
Oooh exciting. Let the bidding begin. Thanks for letting me know about that.
Pity it's not in great condition, but most of the damage is to the scope and mount, which I'd replace anyway.
I'd drive to pick it up if I had to :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic