Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crosman parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crosman parts
    Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 6:27pm
Hello I have a crosman 2240 pistol I am playing around with. I would be very keen on any longer barrels Especially the 14 inch of a crosman 2250 or a 1377 barrel and bolt/ probe to possibly convert to a .177. Any parts or whole 1377/2240/2250 guns would be awesome. Thanks in advance
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 6:33pm
Certainly great guns to mod. What sort of concept are you looking to build?
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 6:47pm
Tried youngs for a barrel?
Cost me $46 for longer one for 1322 (which was a 2250 barrel I believe)
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 11:33am
Fun! I don’t have a barrel but try young’s Airguns - there have been some delays with Crosman parts but he may have the 14” in stock.

Share a pic of it when finished, they are a bit of fun!

J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 2:19pm
Wow what's the breech and bolt, looks chromed.
Its a nice looking pistol yet still looks very minumalistic. Curious on the moderator, looks short, but it seems to have long sleeve to the barrel.
Done any work to the valve.
Great looking build. Does it preform well.
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by kruzaroad kruzaroad wrote:

Wow what's the breech and bolt, looks chromed.
Its a nice looking pistol yet still looks very minumalistic. Curious on the moderator, looks short, but it seems to have long sleeve to the barrel.
Done any work to the valve.
Great looking build. Does it preform well.

Thanks. the breech is stainless steel, unfortunately the maker only made a couple and not generally available.
The suppressor is a DPT modular one with just the main body and end piece (one baffle) and is actually quite effective on co2. plus it has a suppressor adapter which is the sleevey part.

Just landed a dovetail to weaver adapter today so hope to have a red dot mounted soon to see how she shoots..
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 8:39pm
That is stunning
Jordan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2023 at 7:56am
Wow cool
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2023 at 8:25am
Wow tried to looked into the grant stace breech. Didn't get far, all the sites recommend in forums seemed to be shut down.
He made roller triggers too. Is that one on your pistol.?
Do you know if he has any active sites? I'm very interest to check out his work.
General concensus is he is an absolute top notch and innovative parts marker for 22xx 13xx crosmans but a total prick. Sounds like you were lucky to get parts.
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2023 at 10:49am
Originally posted by kruzaroad kruzaroad wrote:

Wow tried to looked into the grant stace breech. Didn't get far, all the sites recommend in forums seemed to be shut down.
He made roller triggers too. Is that one on your pistol.?
Do you know if he has any active sites? I'm very interest to check out his work.
General concensus is he is an absolute top notch and innovative parts marker for 22xx 13xx crosmans but a total prick. Sounds like you were lucky to get parts.

Stace is a clever guy, and has a huge collection of airguns as well. He doesnt deal with NZ much as had some beef on an old forum here - before my time in airgunning, so I dont know the history, so he keeps to himself here. His choice and a shame for us as innovation keeps people inspired.

If you google "Stace The Lung" you will see one of my favourite builds
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic