Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unbelievable Recoil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteRabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unbelievable Recoil
    Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 3:46pm
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedAfter scoped up my Umarex Surgemax, I find its unbelievable Recoil...
Also its weight...
make me so tired to hold it, maybe im not enough muscular...
Just find the arti..something hold won't help due to the weight and left arm will shaking...CryCry
cant believe it, the surgemax is a very low power air rifle, like 1000fps with .177 alloy pellets, still can feel the recoil with 4x32scope...?

Squirrel goes Vege

@Crosman Benjamin Ironhide .22 Nitro Piston Elite
@Umarex Surgemax .177 Gas Ram 1000fps
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 4:39pm
Why would the scope dampen recoil significantly ?
Probly do have a weak arm, you also have a gun holder use it.
If you can't hold the gun, the arti something hold won't help. You need to get your arm strength sorted.
Sell your guns and buy something more suited. A sling shot maybe?
As you seem to like to chat a lot about things, and come up with some absolutely wierd stuff that has nothing to do with the threads you post on and to stop you starting to many new threads and pushing all the other threads down the list, I'm going to start a new topic subject for you called "down the rabbit hole". It can be a thread that you use for everything that you want to ask and say, that has nothing to do with any of the threads that we have up. You will see I did the same for myself and called it "youve got to be out there to see" that way you can put up what ever you like. We can answer it if we like, and you won't be putting stuff in threads like making guns for Chinese out of car struts and bbs, things that have nothing to do with the subject you post on, Because quite frankly it's starting to get a bit annoying and most of the guys here are to nice to say anything
I'm not. So please use the new thread. Put up photos and questions, ideas what ever. We can still read it and reply and you will have free run of the thread.
CuteRabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteRabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 9:16pm
CryCryCryClapHa?
Squirrel goes Vege

@Crosman Benjamin Ironhide .22 Nitro Piston Elite
@Umarex Surgemax .177 Gas Ram 1000fps
RangerPete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2023 at 10:36am
Perhaps the name of the rifle, SURGE MAX, should have given you a pre warning before you bought it…? 🤔
Walk quietly, but carry a big stick.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic