Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AA-S200 X2 + Logun s16S

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tech21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AA-S200 X2 + Logun s16S
    Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 1:41pm

From my Intro post : -
I live in Waikanae and due to some very bad circumstances I need to sell my firearms as I really don't have the time nor the patience to fill in the 40 page renewal form because my wife has just had an operation for the removal of a brain tumor which turned out to be a grade 4, which is as bad as it gets.  Anyway, that's my problem not yours.

As I have other more pressing issues on my mind at present,  I am needing to sell my 2 Air Arms S200's and my Logun s16S PcP airguns (along with my other A-cat guns and ammo).
The S200's I bought new and they have only been used for paper targets and have only ever had AA pellets through them.
The Logun I bought in an as new used condition and have only used it on paper targets with AA pellets.
They are all .22 and the S200's have mag conversions fitted along with spare mags.
All come with gun-slips.
They are all scoped and, if I can find them, I have the original manuals for all three.

I have no idea of their worth, but I'm not looking for top $ price so reasonable offers considered.

Thanks and sorry to have joined just to put a for sale post up.
T21

Edited by Tech21 - 19 Nov 2022 at 2:21pm
xyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 3:28pm
Hi, for firearms the NZ Hunting and shooting forum is a god place to sell stuff

https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co.nz/f13/?link=f13

---
My favourites
springer - Diana 52
PCP - FX Wildcat III
Tech21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tech21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 3:34pm
Hi, many thanks for that.
I'll take a look over there.

T21
Tech21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tech21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 4:06pm
If you want any photos, I can take whatever you want.

T21
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 9:03pm
I could be interested in the s 200. Could I see some photos?
I will PM you my email address.

Thanks
Paul.
Myson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2022 at 7:20am
Please put a picture of your rifles on here - with three of your fingers showing above the rifles... to prove you are not another scammer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq7jVyBfFqE
Air Arms S510 US .22
Air Arms S410 .22
Weihrauch HW97KT .177
Weihrauch HW95 .177
Tech21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tech21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2022 at 4:59pm

Tech21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tech21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2022 at 5:00pm

OK, Is that good enough?

kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2022 at 5:24pm
Dude that's sweet and thanks. There's plenty of ppl out there who grab a pic off Web and put it up. Sleezy pricks.
Its a bummer that we even need to ask, but a least there is no dought that you're genuine now.
Cheers.

Edited by kruzaroad - 20 Nov 2022 at 5:24pm
Tech21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tech21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2022 at 5:51pm
I know, it's a shame that it needs doing but you can never be too careful today.
Buying guitars on line is a total minefield today and it wasn't so some 20 years or so ago.
What gets my goat is the number of people who just outright lie and are always looking to sell stuff with issues for top dollar and they use the old "Caveat Emptor" style of selling where if you don't ask the right questions before you buy it you are stuck with what they send you as they don't disclose issues the item has.
Blowing my own trumpet a bit... But anything I sell is honestly described and is never sold with any undisclosed issues what so ever.... it's how I operate and foolishly I expect other people to do the same... and that's backfired on me more than once.

(sorry it turned into a bit of a rant on my part....)
Cheers
T21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic