Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Have you ever shot a mushroom?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2022 at 6:38pm
Oh yea, that'd get me too. It was probably a decoy to occupy you while they munched your flower garden.
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2022 at 6:45pm
Probably is a decoy, a Hare jumped across the drive way on the way out this morning. And I spotted on in the farm out the back at 80m this afternoon. I'll give them a bit longer to breed so there this more 😜
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2022 at 7:11pm
The mushrooms or the hares lol.
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 11:36am
Hahahaha I did try eating a horse mushroom as they are apparently edible, tasted like the sole of a Romans sandle.......
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 3:35pm
never having eaten a romans sandle wont comment on that one,i too have stalked and shot things that didnt turn out be as expected,once put 2x very well aimed shots into a burnt stump i would bet money on was a large black boar,evan at 10 yards still looked like a black pig to me ,have stalked my share of dead clumps of grass thinking were rabbits more times than can remember,but never shot a mushroom,got have a sense of humor on things like this eh!!.
 cheers mike
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 7:28pm
Hahahaha, each time I've been deer hunting it's amazing how bushes and rocks start looking like deer
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 10:19am
you'd be wanting to do positive Id before lauching anything from a powder burner.
Just out of point of interest. Had the plastic ring in binos eye piece crap out the other week ( spotter 4-10x 15 at a guess. Label came off years ago) love my spotters, leave scope spotting for dead.
Turns out the cap of a listeren bottle was the perfect size to make a new out off. She's all number 8 this way lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic