Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Custom Crosman 2250b

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2022 at 10:30pm
Sweet. Youll be stoked to have it running on bulk. Steam punk is in. Throw some for no reason at all cogs on it and paint it copper and brass 😁😊
Im assuming you get no barrel lift on cr600. Whats it like for front end weight.
Nice work.

Edited by kruzaroad - 04 Oct 2022 at 10:31pm
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2022 at 11:00pm
Installed a new scope today. Discovery VT-R 3-9X40AC

Very clear glass edge to edge with no distortion. I love the pellet storage on left of elevation turret, saves fumbling around between shots (only holds .22 size pellets)

The scope is sitting too low to get a clear sight through so will change them to high mounts asap.

Edited by Billbobnz - 20 Oct 2022 at 11:03pm
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 8:11am
I'll have a look later today, I think I've got a taller set of scope mounts in car. what size tube on your scope.
Interesting cap on scope, it come with scope?
I'm looking for a faster way to hold a follow up pellet than taking tin out of pocket. Don't want loose in pouch and looking at pellet pen.
is it side ao or is that just for pellets.

Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 9:20am
That looks great. Did you tap into the side of a canister, or make an adapter?

To hold pellets close to the breech, I have cut a strip of dense foam, like jandal material, with undersized holes and pellets pushed in. Fairly basic, but it works.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 9:37am
Cheers Pauly got a piece of yoga mat I could use. ( using old camping sleeping mat in tins, found soldering iron makes perfect holes)
Found scope mounts billbob dimension below.
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 10:15pm
Sorry been busy rotary hoeing the garden for my wife - I promised a vegetable garden 6 years ago .... Hahaha better late than never...

Those scope mounts look perfect except I just realized that I need weaver style as it needs to go onto the 11mm to 20mm adapter to get the correct hight

The scope is fixed parallax so just the pellet holder on that side. I love my side focus scopes over your std AO type.

I've done the foam trick on my Hatsan .25 and that works awesome.

Yes I got the guy down the road to make an adapter that the bulk fill fillings go into. I did try a canister but the wall thickness is to thin
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 10:15pm
Oh and the front scope cap came with the scope, the rear one isnt flip up that is a bit of a pain
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2023 at 9:42am
This has been gathering far too much dust.

Finally gat an on/off valve fitted on the CO2 bottle so I can turn it off between use as there is a very slow leak somewhere. Just need some higher scope mounts and I'm away

Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2023 at 10:07am
Looks good. Do you reckon machining the steel breech to accept a mag would work? I might try it as I have marauder mags.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2023 at 11:05am
Got these if your interested.
 Holding a 42mm lens with clearance. 
 Inch tube. 
 Had to file recoil lock screw down a little. 
 Not wanted or used by me. Q

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic