Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Custom Crosman 2250b

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Custom Crosman 2250b
    Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 1:24pm
Just got back the parts form the guy down the road who was lathing up some parts for this build. 

Here is what it is up to. Modified a CR600w suppressor to fit the barrel what a difference it make to the sound! Steel breech kit, dovetail to Picatinny scope mount, high 30mm scope rings for the Centrepoint side focus scope (not sure if this scope is an overkill yet) but I have another one on my CR600w and I absolutely love them. Next the bulk fill tank that turns this into an AR-15 looking rifle (connection from tank to rifle not complete as I need a custom high pressure hose so that will be next weeks job) 

Also need some pistol grips but may down the track do a carbon fiber grip when I have time. 

Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 1:30pm
I haven't ruled out machining the steel breech to fit a CR600w magazine yet either. I wish I had my Solidworks cad license still to draw one up and get it machined from scratch.  
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 8:19pm
Nice, looking good. Be keen on results when ya test it.
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 10:22am
Thats looking cool! They are a great gun to modify.
If you do carbon fibre greip, see if you can get some carbon fibre look vinyl and wrap the co2 bottle to match
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 11:09am
Good stuff. Will the bottle connect through the back, or will you use a hose to the front?
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 12:00pm
You all know I love my carbon haha, wondering about either wraping the bottle or doing a carbon sleeve with butstock ... Options are endless just need time. Bottle will connect with hose up the LHS to a bulk fill adapter.
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 1:04pm
I wonder if you could make the whole hammer system hollow, like Air Arms and put a pipe straight through into the valve and seal off the front??

Would be a great project.
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 1:54pm
Yes I have wondered that. Also wandered how the air force texam etc do it too. Or they might have a reversed valve and hammer system
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2022 at 6:26pm
Well had the day off and ended up fitting the bulk fill system on my 2250

braided hose and fittings look a bit too big so its now got a steampunk look with brass fittings. will paint them matt black in due course. Pressure gauge working firing well, now off pest controlling. 

Drilling this hole may or may not have voided the warranty LOL 

Proudly beside my bulk filled and modified cr600w

J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2022 at 8:44pm
Looking good! Just needs a butt stock that fits on the bottle
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic