Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Pauly's Technical Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is it the seals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2022 at 6:47pm
Long as airmax holds. I'll look back into redot scope for gamo I think. Should do for short range. I'm blaming that washer when it was in. Also being stupid enough to listen to a sales person instead of saying no. All up I could have got another tx200 for the money I've spent on gun, scope, gas getting stuff and time repairing it.
My fault I went for the fancy mag to try it instead of bsa single shot for same price. lesson learned. (Hopefully)
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 7:55am
unfortunatly sometimes learning curves can be expensive eh!we all been caught out here and there the lesson is to not get caught out again i guess,bloody shame tho this happened to you but i learnt lesson from what happened to you as was considering the same rifle but wont be now,
 cheers mike
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 9:33am
Good move on your behalf. Just out of interest I stumbled on a review from aar that was a review of the roadster and speedster. Not a word was said on the roadster nor any shots fired from it.
Think it goes to the old addage of you got nothing nice to say.
I repeat that I got a bad gun. I don't recommend roadster as a gun but I still think I got a bad roadster.
I'm not ditching gamo as ppl seem to have good results with them but I'm not Impressed. Basicly a pre assembled kit set that needs finishing. I might have saved a lot of hassle if I had stripped it from day one. If I ever get another gamo I will definitely strip it clean it up, check tolerances before I ever shoot it.
mercs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 9:13pm
Just moved the Stealth Reflex to my Gamo Fusion rifle and working well this afternoon, ready to go out for some pest control with the spotlight.

Dovetail to Picatinny rail adaptor is required for this setup.

kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 10:03pm
That looks good. I think I'll have to follow suit. How far you shooting upto?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic