FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Not That New

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
(pink)MIST View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not That New
    Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 10:15pm
The old forum is dead, and several people have tried to take it over to no avail. Shame because there was a lot of irreplaceable stuff on there.
How much did the theoben ram set you back? Did you make sure to get the FAC one or are you going the 12ft/lb path?
NZAFTA President
1st place HP springer - 2014 WFTF Worlds
1st place HP springer - 2014 Nats

AA TX200 MK111, Optisan Viper 8-32x60 JSB. VMach, TbT, maestro design.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 12:33pm
Welcome Ben, Yes the old nzairgunners forum is pretty much done and dusted now. I have left messages their face book profile to see if i can get it back up and running for them or even take it off their hands at the right price but i have not got a reply. So i decided to create this new site. There are a few members from the old site here. It is not as used by everyone as i would of liked but these things do take time :)

Anyway welcome again and keep active :)
Ben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2013 at 9:37pm
Hey guys, just noticed there was a new airgunners site, woohoo. I was a member of nzairgunners, which appears to have died.

As for what im shooting, had a DAMAGE tuned shadow with grt-III trigger which was stolen a while back. Didn't bother replacing it as have been using firearms, but a recent opportunity for possum shooting on an airgun only property prompted me to replace it with a .22 gamo silver shadow. its crap, was considering making custom spring guides like the last one, but have just ordered a theoben gas ram from the uk, and a grt-III will come shortly. Will keep you posted :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic