Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For sale Hatsan AT 44

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For sale Hatsan AT 44
    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 7:53am
If anyone is interested in a handy single shot hunter pcp, I have a Hatsan AT 44 shooting around 20 fpe for sale.

It was the 10 shot mag version, but a previous owner has widened out the loading area to make it a single shot for target shooting purposes. Synthetis stock that has had weights added to even out the hold, and a fitted moderator to tone down the sound. It's not a std threaded end so a little difficult to fit a bigger silencer. Fill probe included, and it holds air, no leaks.

I can add or message photos later if there's interest. Only asking $250, and happy to send through fire arm dealers network (additional $25)
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 9:48am
Meant to say it's .177 cal
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 10:33am
thats a cheap pcp Paul wont be hard to sort out refitting mag i would think,prob be just a matter of making a block up to fill the gap mate.
 cheers mike
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 12:59pm
I have no doubt in your ability Mike. Pity I'm not closer, as I'd show you, and could be a good project, but I don't have the mag either. I'll post pictures in the technical section, and see what you think.
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 8:53am
hi Paul,can you put up few pics for me,maybe interested in rifle,but have a few questions,is there a mag included,if not can i buy one?do you think i could rebuild to take a mag?can the power level be lowered to around 16fpe?whats the stock fitted?thanx mate
 cheers mike
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 8:55pm
There's no mag included, and all the retaining pins have been taken out, so I would think you'd have to go down the spring loaded Crosman type mag. The previous owner had filed out where the mag sits so he could single load into the breech. The gap is pretty close to 15 mm.

Pretty sure the power can be reduced by hammer spring adjustment.

The stock is synthetic, and still in tidy condition, but a small plate has been used to close up where weight has been added.
Because the mag was taken out, and the mechanics with it, a small plate has been used to strengthen the whole breech.

I'll try add photos in a minute
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic