Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

gettin old

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 9:09am
Many thanks Mike..... I've just PMed you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq7jVyBfFqE
Air Arms S510 US .22
Air Arms S410 .22
Weihrauch HW97KT .177
Weihrauch HW95 .177
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 9:27am
cheers mate got it
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 9:32am
just dis same back to you 
 cheers mike
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 9:42am
got the pics of grant staces pistol,bit of a charactor is grant very clever guy,pity some dont like him on nz forums,hes bit too abrupt and speaks his mind for some,but tho never met the guy i like him and have the upmost respect for him and what he does ,one very talented and very clever man thats for sure i never tire of seeing what hes doing,allways interesting and allways beautifully made,and like many very clever people i have know he dosnt take fools easily and that upsets some for sure,pity they cant get past this coz hes very definatly worth listening to,and deserves respect for his knowlege and the work he produces.
 cheers mike
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 10:17am
Originally posted by dvlnme dvlnme wrote:

got the pics of grant staces pistol,bit of a charactor is grant very clever guy,pity some dont like him on nz forums,hes bit too abrupt and speaks his mind for some,but tho never met the guy i like him and have the upmost respect for him and what he does ,one very talented and very clever man thats for sure i never tire of seeing what hes doing,allways interesting and allways beautifully made,and like many very clever people i have know he dosnt take fools easily and that upsets some for sure,pity they cant get past this coz hes very definatly worth listening to,and deserves respect for his knowlege and the work he produces.
 cheers mike

Agree, the NZ forum beef between Grant and others was probably before my time in this hobby so I cant take a side and not interested to.. It is a shame as he has boycotted any supply to NZ airgunners - he makes some cool triggers and breeches for crosmans that he sells to select folk overseas but wont be able to get them here. 
But yes, he has some clever ideas and talent, and clearly a wealth of knowledge based on his collection as well
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic