Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopsuey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 2:40pm
Hi Tony, and welcome.

Hi My name is Chris and I am an addict, I have been addicted to PCP since Dec last year. Please do not touch them. At first i was looking for a cheap reasonable springer, then when i had my first experience with an AAS510 it was all down hill from there.......... 

Chris

PM me if you wanna have a play with one
Andy-A View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy-A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 2:05pm
Well status update Dave: They (the powers the be) seem to have accepted the email I gave them from the police firearm permit section stating the my air rifle didn't require an import permit, and have release my cargo (The UPS update says 'delivered' this morning, I have to assume that's to the local post/courier service in Levin, and it'll turn up in the next day or two.. (here's hoping :-))

Just have to curb my enthusiasm :-)

A.
mxtone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mxtone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 8:18pm
hey 
Seems like things going to plan regarding your new rifle, had a look and looks like a good choice. So how long all up to get it here or nearly here.
Hey Chris’s
I’m sorry for your partner for your new addiction , I know mine not coping too well so far, haha. I don’t normally go online too much but like you have a a renewed enthusiasm for all things airgun and am enjoying looking at what is out there . 
Now it’s time for my confession. I had the number on my phone ready to order a air arms but couldn’t justify it so rang quite a few hunting and fishing store’s and found a gamo gx40 pcp and went and picked it up. 
It would be great to have a catch up with locals, we could call it therapy, don’t know how to do message thing will have to work out how to do that. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic