Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lockdown again....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lockdown again....
    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 8:44am
Thinking of you, any members in Auckland. One good thing is it gives us more time for plinking and back yard pest control.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 8:33pm
yep sucks for us. plus im off to get tested tomorrow as im a close contact of that new case as my boy was in the same class at MIT. so have to stay home for two weeks and get tested again on the 6th
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 8:50pm
Oh dear, thinking of you. Stay safe and let us know the test results?
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 9:25pm
sure will mate

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 7:03pm
first round of tests came back negative...waiting on the second round now

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 1:32pm
how is everyone doing in the latest round of lockdowns?

Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 1:40pm
Im going great, got access to the back end of a farm along the Ashburton river where a famer lost a lot of stock in the floods to shoot rabbits and hares, went down there yesterday on dusk for the first time and saw no rabbits but a feral cat and flocks of Quails. Also got an over abundance of magpies around here which 2 lost out to my .25 this morning. 

Just received a couple of seal kits for a Crosman 38T that needs repairs and piston seals for another project that will keep me occupied when bored. 

Ive got last years Bullpup on trademe if anyone is interested in it

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketplace/sports/hunting-shooting/air-guns-parts/air-rifles/listing/3223180607?bof=JQjPpRfy 

dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 11:38am
unfortunatly this was bound to happen,cant keep it out with travellers still coming and going,but we cant shut down completly to rest world,so its a risk we take as long as we letting people come here from other countrys some with known to have covid,our system so full holes dispite what government would have us believe and with so many here willingly breaking the lock down rules deliberatly,we bound to get a bad out break sooner rather than later,just look at sydney coz of people not keeping the rules,same thing been happening in auckland so we no better you cant legislate stupidity out of people,but nothing changes too much around here in lock downs as dosnt really affect us that much other than some services we use are not there at moment,rural life pretty much continues as normal for most of us,coz we so rarely go to town,but must be hard for those in town specially  those with kids at home from school and stuck at home with nothing to do,was going to town day after they announced lock down to get my hpa bottles refilled so now out of air,hope everyone ok still few days to go yet if nothing gets worse that is we all had our vacs here so guess we lucky on that one,but so many havnt yet,and thats bit of a worry for many i would think.anyway back to the workshop plenty to do there.
 cheers mike
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 11:40am
Bother about being out of air, do you have a hand pump?
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 10:12am
dont have hand pump anymore,havnt had one for years since the first one spat the dummy and couldnt be repaired,just never got around to getting another,pretty dumb considering where i live not to have a back up eh!!but like many hobbists i am allways juggling what to spend money on,running a machineshop means there is allways somthing running out that needs replacing,so allways comes down to what i need the most when spending money Will,unfortunatly a hand pump while handy to have hasnt been a priority until now,and evan if had the money i am out of oxygen and actylene,argon etc,so that comes first again,the joys of living on super eh!!lock down not helping either as cant go into town anyway,lol
 cheers mike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic