Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lotto

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lotto
    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 4:42pm
So i decided to go online and get a lotto ticket for tonights 50mill draw.

I go to the website, choose my ticket and try to get it, but no i have to join their site before i can get a ticket, Thats fine. I join. get the email and try to buy a ticket again. Next they want me to give them my bank details and bank account number.....why they want that i do not know, why cant i just use my credit card like all the other online sites do these days....anyway i decide im not going to do that so i click the "close account"....next screen says i need a valid bank account before i can delete my account. stupid w**kers. what the hell? now i know why i never bothered to waste my time with lotto.
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 7:38am
ha ha,typical of many online shopping systems now,they seem to make it lot harder than it needs to be and wonder why many of us cant be bothered eh!!as to why they need your bank account mate,that dosnt make sense,and considering we are allways being told not to give out banking details on line,why the hell would they ask for those banking details eh!!so i guess you didnt win lotto ????
 cheers mike
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2020 at 5:55pm
nope didnt win....mainly because i couldnt be bothered going to the shop and waiting for a hour in the line ha ha
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Graywulf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graywulf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2020 at 12:03am
probably because they pay it into your bank account when you win from the website.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic