Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi from Hawkes Bay

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi from Hawkes Bay
    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 at 9:54pm
Awesome, i sold my crosman 1077 with bulk paintball c02 adapter a few weeks ago. I was wondering about doing this to this rifle when i get one.
S_venmillx57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_venmillx57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2020 at 8:10pm
yep still running co2, shot count is now down to about 20-24 but thats ok when your shooting pests 20 shots go a long way. It loves to drop pigeons out of the tall trees. extremely accurate at about 25m.
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 10:28pm
Is this still running c02? Ive been looking at getting one of these. Ive noted that Diana do this exact same gun in c02 and pcp versions - Diana Stormrider and Diana Outlaw (pcp)

Edited by Billbobnz - 21 Jun 2020 at 10:07pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_venmillx57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Pauly5 Pauly5 wrote:

Welcome to the forum, it's great to see some new names. Did you do the Cr600 yourself, or did the gunsmith have a perm? .22 at 12 ft/lb has such a delicate sound as it hits.
Put up some pics if you can.

Yep after the initial idea was raised one of the guys on the FB page did a video so was pretty easy to follow. Also helped if you had access to a lathe but not essential. Before mods,

Edited by S_venmillx57 - 06 May 2020 at 5:06pm
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 7:06am
welcome bud,good see a few new members ,been just few us old hands for a while now,thanx for the reminder bout pics Paul will dig out that camera you gave me give Nunga the model no so he can see it hes got the right cable for it,so i can post pics too,bout time i did so eh!!!!!
 cheers mike
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 12:02am
welcome!
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 10:20pm
Welcome to the forum, it's great to see some new names. Did you do the Cr600 yourself, or did the gunsmith have a perm? .22 at 12 ft/lb has such a delicate sound as it hits.
Put up some pics if you can.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_venmillx57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 9:48pm
Hi new boy here from Hawkes Bay, interested in all types of airgun shooting. Heaps of experience with powder burners but reasonably new to air. Just having fun with a BSA GRT in 177 and a CR600 in 22. The CR has recently had major mods to bring it up to a 12ftlb gun. The BSA is getting a new trigger soon as well. Looking at another possible gun in a Weirauch, not sure what model yet.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic