Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Pauly's Technical Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drop charts for scope caps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drop charts for scope caps
    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 3:42pm
Hi guys, soon there will be available these decals made for sticking to your scope caps. there's a couple of different styles, but go to this website and register so you will find out when they are available.

I plan to get some.   http://danielfraser.co.nz/nzag/

dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 7:45am
you will have to forgive my ignorance here Paul,but what exactly do these things do that a mil dot scope dosnt do mate??
 cheers mike
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 8:13am
Good morning Mike. The idea is that it records the aim points you would use. I can never remember these, and have often written these inside my scope cap. For example If I want to shoot a rabbit at 70 m I might have to hold over 2 dots at a certain magnification. This just helps one remember. I am sure that some people naturally remember that info, but I have a sieve for a brain.
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2020 at 8:07am
we mustve got our brains from the same place mate,mine just the same as yours,i can see the benifit now for field target shooting at lest,not so sure its of any real benifit for my hunting/pest shooting etc but they cheap enuf to try out tho,so wiil get some when they become available and try them out,nothing to lose eh and might learn somthing eh.
 cheers mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic