Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Pauly's Technical Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Huben

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Huben
    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 4:00pm
Hey Mike, they stole your idea. Check out this video.

https://youtu.be/zF0lLwhee6M

I still think that's a thing of beauty.
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 7:47am
cant get the site to come up Paul,are huben now making a revolver??they are pretty inovative bunch with some the pcps they making so dosnt surprise me they like me figured out that pcp revolvers make perfectly good sense as a concept for developing really good hunting pistols mate,i have long wondered when some airgun manufacturer would figure that out,just surprised its taken one so long to figure it out,when you look at pcp airguns without blinkers on ,the majority use some form rotary mag,all a pcp revolver is really is a proper handgun design that allso uses a rotary mag ,when you look at the usual way pcp pistols are designed and made,they are all just short carbine versions of mostly bolt and side lever rifles minus the buttstocks,these are really just cut down or sawn off rifles,not properly designed pistols mate,which are the most primative form of hand gun,primative pretty much covers most pcp pistols as they are made today,compared to todays pcp rifles what passes for pcp pistols hasnt yet got past the sling shot stage lol!!!i came to the conclusion years ago that the airgun industry designers dont have clue what a pistol actually is when it comes to pcp airguns it seems to me that any pcp airgun without a buttstock is then considered to be a pistol by the industry and many others,as sawn off pcp rifles seem to be the best they can come up with mate. 
 cheers mike
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 7:51am
further to my last post,german company Rhom produced the twinmaster pcp target pistol as a pcp revolver,these are great little pistols,which unfortunatly are no longer made,if Rhom could figure out pcp revolvers were a good idea,why couldnt the rest figure it out too eh???
 cheers mike
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 11:07am
Try copy and paste that address into search bar, or search for Huben K1 pistol - part 1 on youtube.
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 5:53pm
Here's a link to a thread on Airgun nation forum about the Huben. Thought you might find it interesting too.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/how-are-you-guys-liking-your-huben-k1s/
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 7:06pm
thanx bud,hey check this guy out he converts huben h1 to an awsume pistol,
 Gregor Kamensek.huben h1 pistol
 cheers mike
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 7:17pm
checked out airgun nation,couldnt find the pistol matembut they did mention the guy whos name i gave you in my previous post so figure thats the pistol you meant,pretty awesume pistol eh!!
 cheers mike
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 11:03pm
It's superb!
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2020 at 7:18am
its a pretty clever carbin to pistol conversion thats for sure,specially when he hasnt modifyed the carbine in such a way he cant put the pistol back to origional carbine easily,its powerful too,i get a max 33fpe out my revolver of regulater for 13 shots,hubin pistol getting 19 shots at evan higher fpe,up round 40 fpe i think,so itys an impressive bit of kit mate,allso being a semi auto makes it evan more intersting.
 never figured out why airgun industry cant produce any decent and properly thought out and designed pcp[ hunting pistols.hubin the type of company that once they realise how good this mans pistol is,they may just build it themselves mate,but we will never see one in this country mate,we may not be evan able to get the rifle in now either,thats how phucked up this countrys got today.just shows tho how clever some hobbist can be eh!!
 cheers mike 
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 1:07pm
Its a nice pistol alright.
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic