Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Pauly's Technical Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Huben

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Huben
    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 10:09am
Take photos, and even email me so I can put them up for you.
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 7:16am
dont know wot nungas got in mind but i am in planning stage for a new 25 cal pcp repeating rifle,have most the materials needed,just got to work out some technical stuff yet,got most the first rotary mag made,these are tricky little buggers as they are quite small cassette type mags holding 6 25 cal pellets and fit completly inside the receiver,being a lever action rifle the receiver is a tricky machine job on its own as its all machined out of a rather large chunk of 6061 with valve and all the working parts inside,you know me Paul i never do things the easy way,got be a bit of a challenge or there no fun in it eh!!like most my projects these days,just like trying something bit different to the usual,as never know what you can do til you try it eh!Wink,
 cheers mike
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 10:43pm
Any interesting projects in the wings?
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 7:11am
what is really cool bout this pistol is the way the guy who built it,took what is one awsume 22 cal rifle and figured out how to customise  it into an awsume hi performance handgun without modifying the origional rifle,so the gun can be put back into its origional form simpliy by removing the pistol barrel and some easily detatched parts,this is a very clever custom pistol design concept obviously well thought out by a clever guy,hubin could do very well by copying and producing a kit to go with their rifle this way,i am sure would sell very well. time you got back in the workshop nunga.
 cheers mike 
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 2:14pm
I need to get my gear out of storage and build me something like that. Ive got a off cut of my .25 barrel when i did my Hatsan conversion that would make a good pistol
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 1:07pm
Its a nice pistol alright.
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2020 at 7:18am
its a pretty clever carbin to pistol conversion thats for sure,specially when he hasnt modifyed the carbine in such a way he cant put the pistol back to origional carbine easily,its powerful too,i get a max 33fpe out my revolver of regulater for 13 shots,hubin pistol getting 19 shots at evan higher fpe,up round 40 fpe i think,so itys an impressive bit of kit mate,allso being a semi auto makes it evan more intersting.
 never figured out why airgun industry cant produce any decent and properly thought out and designed pcp[ hunting pistols.hubin the type of company that once they realise how good this mans pistol is,they may just build it themselves mate,but we will never see one in this country mate,we may not be evan able to get the rifle in now either,thats how phucked up this countrys got today.just shows tho how clever some hobbist can be eh!!
 cheers mike 
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 11:03pm
It's superb!
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 7:17pm
checked out airgun nation,couldnt find the pistol matembut they did mention the guy whos name i gave you in my previous post so figure thats the pistol you meant,pretty awesume pistol eh!!
 cheers mike
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 7:06pm
thanx bud,hey check this guy out he converts huben h1 to an awsume pistol,
 Gregor Kamensek.huben h1 pistol
 cheers mike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic