Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Target Shooting and Clubs > Target Shooting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lunchtime practice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lunchtime practice
    Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 7:53pm
ok so theres a shoot at 643ft coming up, new rifle and still getting used to it, i thought a bit of practice at lunchtimes wouldnt go astray :)
Set up a FT target at approx 30yards (good boss ay, im even allowed to bang them away inside as well!)
20 standers and 20 kneelers,gave myself 15mins to do it (challenge factor!)

Well, surprised myself (and a couple of the staff members watching) as out of those 40 shots, I missed none!
made it even better when another guy there who thought he could shoot, had a go - or 5 , and only got it down once :)

If I'd known that it was going to go so well, I wouldve video'd it:) Maybe next time

End conclusion, that TX200 Mk3 is bloody awesome, and rather than stew over anything till the shoot, Im going to be pretty happy with myself which hopefully carrys over into my shooting in the weekend :)
NZAFTA President
1st place HP springer - 2014 WFTF Worlds
1st place HP springer - 2014 Nats

AA TX200 MK111, Optisan Viper 8-32x60 JSB. VMach, TbT, maestro design.
sanandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by (pink)MIST (pink)MIST wrote:

ok so theres a shoot at 643ft coming up, new rifle and still getting used to it, i thought a bit of practice at lunchtimes wouldnt go astray :)
Set up a FT target at approx 30yards (good boss ay, im even allowed to bang them away inside as well!)
20 standers and 20 kneelers,gave myself 15mins to do it (challenge factor!)

Well, surprised myself (and a couple of the staff members watching) as out of those 40 shots, I missed none!
made it even better when another guy there who thought he could shoot, had a go - or 5 , and only got it down once :)

If I'd known that it was going to go so well, I wouldve video'd it:) Maybe next time

End conclusion, that TX200 Mk3 is bloody awesome, and rather than stew over anything till the shoot, Im going to be pretty happy with myself which hopefully carrys over into my shooting in the weekend :)

Thats good going Brett well done, i would just like to hit 50% would be good at the moment LOLLOL. Well I will just have to practice a lot more and just maybe I will hit 60% in a year Big smileBig smile
Airarms Ev2 Mk4 .177
Airarms FAC S510 .22
Steyr 110 HP     .177
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic