Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Air Arms TX200 or Prosport

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air Arms TX200 or Prosport
    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 4:42pm
Will swap gun for AA TX200 mk3 or pro sport prefer carbine but open to offer.
For Sale or exchange pcp Air Arms S500 Xtra FAC .22 right hand beech.
Excellent condition with 3-9 scope also fitted a magazine that you press button when cocking and pellet drops into loading channel great for quick second shots. Reason for selling my license is about to run out and now retired and don’t want to renew.

Edited by Stuart - 14 Nov 2019 at 8:16pm
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 9:54am
sad to see you selling you guns,and not renewing you lic,i know renewing lic going to get harder very shortly,due to this bs over firearms etc,i am 68 years old yesterday and certainly wont be giving up my guns or lic just to please this pc government.
 cheers mike
Stuart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 9:59am
Happy Birthday for yesterday Mike, I’m 66 I will have to see how much it will cost me runs out next year.
Decisions decisions eh!
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 8:17am
redid mine 2years ago,but not so much the cost to renew tho they threatenig to significantly increase that ,its the hassle of dealing with the idiots cops have doing the interveiws that got up my nose,guy we had was total idiot,was telling me they didnt like pcp airguns coz they did 3000fps,and all were semi autos,and powerful enuf for 22s to kill deer etc,dont know what asylam they found him in !!would been funny,cept this idiot was serious and believed that crap,makes you wonder how many cops believe that crap as well coz thats where he got it from,its what he had been told during his training for job,go figure on that one.
 cheers mike
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 10:36am
wow 3000fps! I want one!
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 6:27am
thats exactly wot i told the fool nunga,and these are the idiots police are using to vet licences mate,and hes not the only one have come accross or been told about either,this guy was totally convinced all pcps were semi autos as well,yet when i pressed him it soon became very obvious he didnt actually know what a semi auto was,go figure eh!!!
 cheers mike
Rhodie Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodie Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 6:48pm
Hi Stuart you still looking at swapping your S500 for a tx200 mk3.
I have one in .22 cal in immaculate condition with beech stock.
It is the FAC full length with TBT tune and Rowan Engineering trigger.
If interested I can send pics.
Stuart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 7:13pm
Hello.
Not looking as I have sold the S500 and now have a very nice pick up and go Prosport, another very fine airgun from Airarms.
Cheer’s and thanks for the offer.
Stu
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic