Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi from a Dutch pumper and CO2 lover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louisvanhovell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi from a Dutch pumper and CO2 lover
    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 5:30pm
Hi, 

My name is Louis and I'm a 31 year old Dutch veterinarian and airgun enthusiast now living in England. 
It is great to have found this forum; I think that New Zealand is a great country for airguns, with the great collector Trevor Adams being one of my "hero's"! (cinedux.com). I have not visited NZ yet, but a Dutch friend who lives in Kerikeri says that I should book a ticket asap - he's loving it there. 

My main interest is pumpers and CO2 guns. With Crosman, Sheridan and Sharp as my favourite brands. 
I also like BSA's, mostly the Meteor and the John Bowkett designs. 

Currently I am trying to do research on Sharp as a brand, its founder Kensuke Chiba as a person, and the Sharp U-SL as a gun (what a beautiful little thing, and so interesting, even more so as there is practically no info to be found!). 

Here are some photos from my humble collection (yes I like boxes lol). That's me with one of my favourites: my Sears 180. A great little shooter. 
I have just been through a phase of selling less loved guns, and I am back in this dangerous collecting mode now... But it's a lot of fun. 

Many thanks! 
Louis

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2019 at 7:53pm
Hello and welcome! good to see new people here. Nice collection you have there mate.
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

louisvanhovell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louisvanhovell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by nunga nunga wrote:

Hello and welcome! good to see new people here. Nice collection you have there mate.

Thank you nunga! It's nice to be here. 
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 7:03am
hi and welcome mate,nice collection to,forum very quiet to what used to be,face book seems to have replaced forums here now.cheers mike
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 7:32pm
Hi Louis,

Welcome here. Sorry i'm late to the party, but that's a nice little collection there. I have a soft spot for single stroke pneumatic pistols or rifles. I have a Daisy 953, and a Daisy 717. It's nice to be able to shoot at home with them.

I look forward to hearing more.

Cheers
Paul.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic