Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

off shooting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: off shooting
    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 3:36pm
Im off shooting tonight, taking my boy out for some bunnys and possums with a bit of luck. we be going to the golf course and zoom around on the carts with some make shift lighting so we can see what we are doing. hopefully the weather behaves its self and we get a few.
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 11:50pm
well it was a interesting night, got 4 possums and saw a couple of bunny's then the weather turned bad so we called it a night. 
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 9:52am
good on you mate for taking your boy out,many dont spend much time with their kids today doing anything together,my son inlaw rarely dos anything with his sons,to busy on xbox etc to find the time,i spend lot time taking his 9 year son out doing all sorts things with me,more of a father to that boy than hes ever been or even tryed to be and i cant fill tha father role,but some one has to do so and i am morre than happy to doso,this guy has so little to do with his sons the 9month old baby crys when he gos near him as poor kid dosnt know who he is,breaks my heart the little guy thinks i am his dad coz spends more time with me at my home than dos with father at their familly home,this guys wife and two kids live at our home for 4/5 days a week rather than go home to a disfunctional father,sad state of affairs mate and its very common today for grand parents to be bringing up their own kids children.i was like you took my boys just every where with me and wouldnt have missed that for anything.
we just dont get possums round here any more,regional councils and doc got long running poisioning program round here bait stations every where,every farm must have a possum control plan in place,due to tb risk to dairy etc,miss the old days when could see a possum at night on just bout every fence postnever seemed to reduce numbers much no matter how many we shot or trapped,but 1080 sorted that,and killed lot other native species as well,which no credit to doc have now recovered.
 cheers mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic