Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - dont want this forum to go same way as nz airgun f
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dont want this forum to go same way as nz airgun f

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dont want this forum to go same way as nz airgun f
    Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 6:19pm
Yep reprint the pellet feeder rod so its round and doesnt streach the bottom of the pellet. Make it a tad longer so it feeds the pellet in further, reprint any parts that could do with being sturdier sturdier and if it all works sweet, Id be keen to buy a printed
kit off you and revamp the standard mag loader.
The overall concept is great, the exacution of it not so.
paulo.baronceli View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulo.baronceli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by kruzaroad kruzaroad wrote:

You can have it. Its just the mag not the whole assemble, that and the orgiinal mag went to anther forum member.
Pm me a postal address. If I get before I go to town today ( or while im in town ill post it today. If not ill post it next wed

That's all good, I think I can 3D print the rest, there's quite a few 3D models on thingiverse. I'll send you the address.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 9:48am
You can have it. Its just the mag not the whole assemble, that and the orgiinal mag went to anther forum member.
Pm me a postal address. If I get before I go to town today ( or while im in town ill post it today. If not ill post it next wed
paulo.baronceli View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulo.baronceli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by kruzaroad kruzaroad wrote:

Dont want to sell it. Its free. Ive got no use for it. Wont be putting the loading system back on.
Someone will take it I hope.

I can buy it from you. It goes with my Magnum, and I often reload at least once in long sessions, so it can come in handy.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 6:34pm
Dont want to sell it. Its free. Ive got no use for it. Wont be putting the loading system back on.
Someone will take it I hope.

Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 5:23pm
I've also got a Gen2 mag too if anyone wants it too (from you @Kruzaroad)
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 2:36pm
$70 for a plastic mag is daylite robbery eh,when a second mag shouldve come with the rifle in first place as they cost Gamo bugger all to produce at the exobitant cost of Gamo rifles in this country it wouldnt kill the importer to include a second mag with a new rifle and would be good public realations to doso as well,hope you find a buyer for it ,
' cheers mike
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 2:04pm
Upon saying that ive got a new mag for a gen2 gamo multi shot.
70 dollars from gun city.
Free to anyone who has a gamo 10x who wants a new mag for it.
Never used

Edited by kruzaroad - 19 Sep 2022 at 2:05pm
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by dvlnme dvlnme wrote:

theres been plenty of activity regarding spring and gas ram rifles etc lately but very little else,which is fine and its interesting evan to me tho havnt really these types of airguns for many years i still own one good springer and use it occassionally and have recently been considering buying either a Gamo or Crosman mag feed gas ram rifle and tho done lot research on both makes and had look at a couple its good to get feed back from those who actually using them before i decide wether to get one these rifles or buy or make another pcp rifle,you cant beat first hand experiences on things like this so having that posted is good and valuable information to have access to and unlike social media that information is allways there in archives,from the little i have seen on social media its completly diffent to a forum and lot all bout egoes not imformative infomation of any value. cheers mike

Picked up a rifle in for service at youngs and had a quick chat about multishots, he mentioned:
Gamo - plastic housing and arms can wear - once enough wear the arms & spring come loose and it doesnt fucntion. Around $80 for a new housing when it breaks
Crosman - better as it feeds the pellet directly into the pellet, less parts that can fault, prone to wearing teeth on the magazines - $35 to replace magazine if it wears the teeth..

J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 7:29pm
Sweet as the offer is open. I appresiate your time in keeping the site running.
Its definitly been a good site getting back into things again.
Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic