Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Pauly's Technical Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GRT Triggers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 12:18am
The WWT-2 trigger I mentioned is the Welsh Willy trigger.
The grt, wet and gtx triggers can all be cut and welded to extend them to suit the Hatsan Striker/Webley Valuemax.
Will also does a long blade version specifically for the Striker.

The GTX is the old GRT2 trigger which was stolen by Bob's old business partner and is supposedly unsafe if you choose to believe Bob (the old "Charlie da tuna")
Dan567 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2015 at 10:47pm
This thread is old but I'm a complete novice in this sport so please bare with me:) - I'm looking to upgrade the stock trigger on my Benjamin trail xl1100 after reading the posts there seems to be a consensus that it's worth the money and improves the shooting experience.
Where can I get buy a trigger upgrade?
Looks like importing a CDT GRT trigger is no longer an option but the WWTII from the UK is.. anything local?
(pink)MIST View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 10:18am
Nunga on here makes and installs them, contact him here, or talk to him at the nhagc open day
NZAFTA President
1st place HP springer - 2014 WFTF Worlds
1st place HP springer - 2014 Nats

AA TX200 MK111, Optisan Viper 8-32x60 JSB. VMach, TbT, maestro design.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 11:29am
I do now stock the Gamo Replacement Triggers for the older metal blade $65.00
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Bob Da Browning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Da Browning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 12:05am
Do you still happen to have any of these Gamo Replacement triggers? Cheers Graeme

Hidayat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hidayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 9:07pm
Is it for the hw80 Bob? :)
NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE EVEN ONLY WITH 200FPS
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Bob Da Browning Bob Da Browning wrote:

Do you still happen to have any of these Gamo Replacement triggers? Cheers Graeme

Sorry all out of them now. I am planing on doing another run of them tho so i will keep you posted.
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Da Browning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 1:20pm
That would be great thanks, I have just got another Shadow 1000 for my young fella & now he has the bug Wink  

I dont need a grt type trigger for the HW85 lol but am coming under pressure from the kids to share my airgun too much so will do the triggers in the Crosman & shadow 1000s.
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 3:10pm
Does the 85 have a Rekord trigger unit?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Da Browning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 12:05am
Yes it does

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic