Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PCP Pistols

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 8:04pm
What do you want to shoot, use it for?
There's a couple of nice single stroke pneumatic pistols on trade me at the moment.
Weihrauch or Air Arms are the Springer to go for.
HW98 177
HW97K 177
FX Cyclone 177
P Rod .22
Zoraki 22
Player01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Player01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 8:22pm
Feathers, plinking around the property. Sounds silly, but I just want one because I know FX and Benjamin pistols are very good quality and just like all my other toys I own that I can if possible get the best quality for money possible over just junk without sounding like a twat. 

I have seen the ones on TradeMe, but wanting something more powerful that I can purchase, but its in a bit of a grey area second hand from what I've learnt talking to Magair. FX Ranchero or a Benjamin Marauder is what I'm after. 

I got myself a Zoraki .22 Ultra a few months ago and have enjoyed that and feel like I need to upgrade now, but have found myself needing to learn about the reasoning behind the restrictions which I have now learnt so may have to settle for either a good springer or get a FAL. Just seems like a huge amount of work for one PCP pistol personally,.

AA or Weihrauch rifles are what I'm leaning towards now until a pistol pops up if that happens.

Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 8:49pm
So thezoraki fills the ssp slot.
I have a HW97k along with pcp rifles, and it is just as accurate and satisfying to shoot. So if you want accurate, fun, something for the odd rabbit,or pest I would recommend one.
Otherwise just keep your eyes peeled for one I guess.

If you decide you want a pcp rifle, I have a .22 cyclone for sale. With the right silencer and on low power it's so quiet you really only hear the pellet hit.
HW98 177
HW97K 177
FX Cyclone 177
P Rod .22
Zoraki 22
Player01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Player01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 10:13pm
Indeed, it fills the slot, but was just more intrigued by the whole pistols side of things even though it is not as practical as a rifle. 

Between those two air rifle manufactures does it just come down to personal preference? 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic