Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

youngs airguns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: youngs airguns
    Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 7:23am
Once again youngs have come accross for me,cant say enuf good things about this nz company,
 Ordered a crosman 22cal barrel,set of gun seals and some pellets and put money their account
 thursday afternoon,package arrived early friday arvo at my rural taranaki address less than 24 hours 
 later,awesume service as usual.
 just a plug for a really good nz company who have been supporting airgun users for a long time.
 Cheers Mike
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 10:11am
Yes Ron is a top bloke he is always very helpful and have a very good range products
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 10:26am
Has allways been great me over the years,pity he so far away from me,as the freight can be a killer
 but thats the price i pay to live where i do n not complaining as at lest i can get wot i need when i need it
 and thats all really matters eh.
 there allways a price for us who preferr to live in counrty,but quality of life more than makes up for any
 increased costs eh,At lest i know exactly where my food n water comes from eh.
 Cheers Mike 
Novagun View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 9:06am
Well mike you should come and have a look at Wellington. The scars that the bulldozers put into the hills for Transmission Gully road and the Kapiti Expressway. And they do in the Waikato and Auckland.
Sure, they landscape but the bulldozer cuts are still there.The price of progress and the opportunity for the contractors to make money.
Forget sea transport or rail. There can't be enough money to be made or enough diesel to sell.

Rabbiter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rabbiter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by dvlnme dvlnme wrote:

Once again youngs have come accross for me,cant say enuf good things about this nz company,
 Ordered a crosman 22cal barrel,set of gun seals and some pellets and put money their account
 thursday afternoon,package arrived early friday arvo at my rural taranaki address less than 24 hours 
 later,awesume service as usual.
 just a plug for a really good nz company who have been supporting airgun users for a long time.
 Cheers Mike
Id second that ,I brought my air rifle off Ron ,I found he gave great advice ,didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need and when I wanted some extras later ,he sent them on their way BEFORE Id transferred the cash to their account ,top bloody service.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic