Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

nasty nieghbours

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nasty nieghbours
    Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 8:30am
Have just burried another my beloved cats,the second in less than 10 days,due to a verynasty,cruel old
 barstad deliberatly baiting just my cats with rat poison,i dont live in town so my cats no issuses to him,
 This mongrol hates me and my wife simply as he n his wife abandoned their 12 year old daughter n she
 now lives with us.
 We have had 9 months of unbelievable very nasty harrasment from this man and several incidences 
 involving armed police at our home because of him,but he seems to be able to just get away with
 everything,I am not a man you want piss with, i came from a rather tough background,but i do anything
 to stop this man,having been told by police that if i was to get up to exactly wot he has,i will be prosocuted
 to full extent the law,the reason being that i am a firearms owner,pretty phucked up reasoning eh!!
 To protect myself from any action police may decide to take against me,i have sold most my firearms,
 and put the rest into safe storage with a friend,unfortunatly for me i an in middle of renewing my 
 firearms licence,which is now been put on hold for another 90 days while i am further investigated i 
 believe to see if after 50 years owning guns with no issuses etc that i am still a fit n proper person to own 
 firearms n pcp airguns all as a result of a nasty neighbour whos been causing problems,not me!!!!!
 This man was allso caught with illegal sawn off firearms and no action taken against him,dispite the 
 illegal guns n threatening the local school teacher with said gun.
 thru all this crap over last 9 months my wife n i havnt broken any laws threatened no one in any 
 way ,yet got no protection from the law,yet are the ones it seems the law wants to punish for some 
 reason and the real problem person is continuing to get off scot free. posted this as a warning to
 others not to expect any help or protection from our police particully if you a firearms licence holder.
 Cheers Mike
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 9:12am
I would be getting a restraining order on him. Or at very least a trespass order that way if he has any contact, direct or indirect you can have him locked up. Unfortunately it wont stop him from baiting on his own land and cats do tend to wander around but it is a start!
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Flub View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 12:13am
Have you tried an email to COLFO as they may have advice.
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 7:33am
Believe me we have now exhausted all legal means to stop this man,tho was bagging police bout gun 
 licence etc,my comments dont apply to our local cops,they have been awesume to us,cant say nuf good 
 things bout them,local sargent called after i posted yesterday to say they coming out n guna install
 survailence cameras in on our propertly n elsewhere for us,they know n hate this guy,been trying get
 his arse for years,we not first hes been doing this to.
 Was bassically told yesterday that what hes doing  n getting away with for years to us n others for lack
 proof was a two way road eh!!take that comment any way you like was told.
 But sounds to me no ones guna be too upset if weird things start happening to him eh!!
 Got think a little on that one for a while.
 Pretty sick phuck that deliberatly poisons peoples pets thats for sure,as we dont know how or where n
 when hes doing it,or where the poison being placed its bit of a worry for us,we have other animals n 
 grankids here as well.
 Cheers Mike
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 11:11am
This all sounds nasty. I don't envy your situation. I hope it resolves soon. Thumbs Up
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 2:19pm
how many cats do you have? and does he have pets?

dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 7:33am
Got one cat left,plus dog,chucks etc,am worried bout them too now,he has at lest 10 cats,I wont be 
 going after his animals mate,just dont have it in me to take it out on defensless animals,n definatly not
 with poison,cant n wont shoot them either as not the animals fault their owner a nasty cruel man,
 besides shooting them would cause me grief over my licence etc.
 Hard to know wot to do that wont make situation worse for us,know wot would like to do,but its illegal,
 have stayed on legal side things so far,that hasnt been easy thats for sure.
 Have police on my side,local cops been awesume,like to keep them that way.
 Local police are going to put in surrvalience gear on our place in next few days,they been after this Ahole
 for years now,want lock his arse up,but hes slippery eh!!
 So just guna have sit it out for while yet i guessn watch our backs.
 Cheers Mike
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 10:48am
I was not asking about his pets because of killing them. It was to get an idea on how he was poisoning your cats. Since he has pets it would be highly unlikely that he was baiting on his own land because he wouldn't risk poisoning his own pets. So its more than likely he is trespassing on your land and baiting.

dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 8:21am
Us n police tend to think hes laying baits round here somewhere to mate,thats our biggest worry we have
 grankids out here a lot,as well dog etc,hes not dumb nuf to do it when we home,so think mustve done it
 when we were out couple weeks ago,but so far havnt found any evedence of baits round place,bit a 
 mystery.
 Knows me well nuf to know what wouldn will happen if n when do catch him,wont be legal n will certainly
 hurt as hes upset me once before,was quite a while before he could stand up straight again,this time will
 be worse for him,unfortunatly for him hes very intelligent,just cunning n thats not same as intelligence
 eh!!hes evan dumber than i thought if he thinks i will let this one go without some reaction back to
 him.
 Over playing with this guy,but will let my local cops have one more try at him,they been awesume over
 this guy for us,want him stopped as much we do,they want his arse in court,personally i think the
 courts are bloody joke today n that if he ends up in court,they will once again let him bassically get
 away with it again then the silly barstard will get real nasty to get evan,this has been how its worked out
 several times before,expect will be same again.
 I know bloody well the only way i guna stop him will be something that costs him large amount money
 and or a severe beating and that eventually its proberly going to come to this as we outa legal options
 now,n as my cop mate implyed,just dont get caught eh!!
 Anyway just got wait n see how police get on i guess.
 Cheers Mike 
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 10:36am
Cameras are probably one of the best things to do. Are you in a rural setting? If You are You could probably set a couple of trail cams up to see who uses the road near your place. But they aren't cheap.

Have you ever watched breaking bad? There are some great payback ideas in it.

Edited by Pauly5 - 17 Jun 2017 at 10:37am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic