Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

minty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: minty
    Posted: 30 May 2017 at 12:29pm
hi mate,gave phil some gear for you last time visited him,havnt spoke him since,did you get the bitz n pieces mate??cheers mike
Mintie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 2:19pm
Hi Mate, Was that the brass 13xx stuff? or the Chinese pistol? or the Crosman Powermatic? Phil passes all sorts of interesting bits on to me!

dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 7:31pm
all of the above mate.hope you find use for it ,phil just gave my old clark arms 30fpe pcp 2240 a birthday
 for me damned thing was playing up n had me stuffed,now running @ 31/32.5fpe on full power n 24/28fpe on low power at only 2800psi,not bad for 22 pitol with only 50cc capacity pushin 21.3 barras out at around 810/830fps now. Damned thing destroyed all my spinners.
Did phil tell you bout my new 22 pcp revolver project??you would like this one.
 Just pressure tested it while ago getting close to being shootable very soon,completly redesigned it n rebluilt it since last seen phil to make space for a regulater at later date.Cheers Mike
Mintie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 12:25am
Thanks for all the bits! The Powermatic got a re seal and fires nicely, making up some Rimu grips for it. The Springer pistol was gifted to my 10 y/o for him to refurbish and learn to shoot. The 13xx bits are going to be given away to a clever pumper owner on my facebook group but I haven't decided which one yet!

Would love to hear more about your revolver project, My first PCP was an Evanix AR6 so I have fond memories of revolvers!

Is it your old brass cylinder Daystate on the shelf for sale at Youngs?
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 7:59am
sold the daystate round 6 years ago,so could be the same rifle,wasnt very many came nz back in the day
 i lost track it years ago,sold so many firearms n airguns over the years cant keep track where they end up eh!!Only firearm i own now is my 22 rimfire sidex side double rifle,phil i think has pics of this rifle as had with last time visited him,cool little rifle,made it perfectly to scale for 22lr cartridge,so its tiny for a double rifle,bassically got over firearms couple years back having owned so many of every type over years just 
 lost interest eh.
 Have another 22mag double rifle project on drawing board,just looking for pair matched barrels so can 
 start project sometime soon.
 Have a geco 177 barrel cocker here complete but in bitz,good project if you want rifle mate,hoping get up see phil soon can drop off him if you want rifle.
 Cheers Mike 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic