Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Airgunning in NZ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 8:36pm
No talking about nz airgun.com When I track him down I might see if I can get it sorted so you can talk directly to him because I know nothing about computers. Maybe even revive the .com sight or whatever is possible.
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 9:55pm
What about your book nova? Do you or someone have that on file?
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 12:52pm
Is it possible to get this forum to show on the Tapatalk app (if its not already??), as being mobile is going to aid interaction...
Novagun View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 8:02pm
Tapatalk - whats that?.   I think it works on that because Pauly5 talks when he having a working lunch.
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 8:22pm
Tapatalk is an app for android phones. Some forums are hard to use on phones and tablets. Not all forums translate to Tapatalk. So in theory you log into Tapatalk and can then choose which forum you want to spend your lunchtime on.
Haha Nova, I only have lunch because it's unlawful to not have a break. Wink
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 9:02pm
I think that's for php. This site is asp so wont work.
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Novagun View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 5:59pm
No developments with the old NZAirgun.com. Something has happened because I can now only get to the default page through NZRimfire.co. That site is also very quiet but still running. Maybe shooting has been superceeded by all these people walking around with ear plugs, vacant looks and a computer thing in their hands.
Mintie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 10:19pm
Dont worry Nova, we are all still lurking around. There is an active community on Facebook, dare I ask if you have a facebook account?
Novagun View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 9:16am
I think I have a facebook account but haven't looked for years. I used to get these messages from people I I don't know wanting to be my friend. Just annoying like the moron who rings in the evening wanting to discuss my computer.
I think Davey knows about the facebook airgun thing.
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 11:39am
You should have a look Nova. I think you'd enjoy some of the conversations about piston mods. There's also the discussion going on about changes to the fire arms act. You seem to be familiar with police stuff. Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic